15%  [ 9 ]
Other
19%
 19%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 57

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:46 am
Inspired by true events.

In my personal awesome opinion, I think the ugliest one of all is Kin. I mean maybe without the horrendous outfit, but it's too bad to over look.

SAYING CHIYO IS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE SHE'S A SMOKIN HOTTIE.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:51 am
I hate hate threads. sad But I still vote Kurenai because in the latest chapters she looked like she wanted someone's brains.  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:59 am
It's not hatin', playa, it's just ugly. YOU DON'T HATE UGLY PEOPLE, DO YOU?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 am
Captain Verd
Inspired by true events.

In my personal awesome opinion, I think the ugliest one of all is Kin. I mean maybe without the horrendous outfit, but it's too bad to over look.

SAYING CHIYO IS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE SHE'S A SMOKIN HOTTIE.

Seconded, she even got confused with a boy XO.  

Pekora

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:48 am
Ew, Kurenai. The rest are pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:51 am
I think the ugliest is.. Kin. I mean, Kurenai is also ugly, but.. =SS

K0K0R0.XX

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:27 pm
WHAAAT. I like Kurenai. I think Kin's CLOTHES were bad, but she was kinda cute. Let me think...

I can't find anyone that's UGLY. Though Uchiha Uruchi looks funny... but she was old and we've only seen her once. >_<;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:29 pm
Shikalee
WHAAAT. I like Kurenai. I think Kin's CLOTHES were bad, but she was kinda cute. Let me think...

I can't find anyone that's UGLY. Though Uchiha Uruchi looks funny... but she was old and we've only seen her once. >_<;

Kurenai wears too much make up for a girl who probably needs to get sweaty. Her hair turns me off a bit, too. But hey, we've all got different tastes.

I think Kin is cute smile  

EwYouNerd

Dokko Desu Ne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:46 pm
why is temari even up there! she's beautiful!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:55 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

Kurenai wears too much make up for a girl who probably needs to get sweaty. Her hair turns me off a bit, too. But hey, we've all got different tastes.

Lipstick? So does Tsunade! D:<
I guess I like Kurenai so much because she reminds me of my Algebra teacher... who is really pretty with a golden blond. But their bodies are very similar, and their posture as well.  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:21 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

I guess I like Kurenai so much because she reminds me of my Algebra teacher... who is really pretty with a golden blond. But their bodies are very similar, and their posture as well.

Tsunade wears light peachish/pinkish lipstick, and she's well over 50, and not an active Jounin woman neutral I think a 50 year old woman trying to look youthful can. Kurenai looks like she spends tons of time on her hair, wears uprple eyeshadow (clashing with her outfit, ew), and deep red lipstick. It doesn't help that she hardly has any personality, lines, or anything. But hey, whatever floats your boat ;D I think she's a hag. (I'm seriously not trying to start an argument over a fictional character's aesthetic appeal, so..let's not turn this into one. Just saying that beforehand crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:50 pm
ninja Why are Tayuya and Teamri up there? Both are hot as hell. Anyway, I think Sakura is the ugliest. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:34 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

Tsunade wears light peachish/pinkish lipstick, and she's well over 50, and not an active Jounin woman neutral I think a 50 year old woman trying to look youthful can. Kurenai looks like she spends tons of time on her hair, wears uprple eyeshadow (clashing with her outfit, ew), and deep red lipstick. It doesn't help that she hardly has any personality, lines, or anything. But hey, whatever floats your boat ;D I think she's a hag. (I'm seriously not trying to start an argument over a fictional character's aesthetic appeal, so..let's not turn this into one. Just saying that beforehand crying )
Why the look? Tsuande is HOKAGE. She's far more busy than any Jounin.

He hair looks pretty natural. Someone with straight hair did that. I don't see what your point is, since most teenage girls I know wear eyeliner, mascara, lipstick/gloss, some sort of foundation, AND do their hair everyday. And people call me lazy and good-for-nothing for not doing it. So which way is better? Guessing that everyone should rest on that middle ground?

I forgot about the eyeshadow, though. Doesn't show in the manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:10 pm
User Image

Kurenai is a hotty.
The only people that are saying she's ugly are the girls. D:
The only people I think are ugly are Tayuya, when she's in curse seal level two, and Tsunade, after she's used her seal.

User Image

Historical

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:14 pm
Historical
User Image

Kurenai is a hotty.
The only people that are saying she's ugly are the girls. D:
The only people I think are ugly are Tayuya, when she's in curse seal level two, and Tsunade, after she's used her seal.

User Image
And I agree with you. She's teh secks in my opinion.

I honestly can't find an UGLY girl in Naruto.
Except a joke I had with my friends.

First time I saw Shikamaru, I said, "Damn, that girl's fugly." xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas