Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I don't wear much black on black

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:26 am
I'm a goth but I wear a lot of black for one reason:My parents won't let me and each time I try to convince them that there's nothing wrong with it they yell at me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:42 am
The Door to Death
I'm a goth but I wear a lot of black for one reason:My parents won't let me and each time I try to convince them that there's nothing wrong with it they yell at me.

Soooo...
you're wearing a lot of black to be rebellious towards your parents? neutral  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 am
no...I can't wear black on black because of my parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:53 am
Thumbs down at this thread for the sheer fact that it makes no sense.

User Image

MortSanglant

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:02 am
The wording on this thread makes it hard to follow, epecially if you don't look at the title, but from what I understand it's about not being able to wear black with more black because his parents forbid him from wearing all black.

I think if you take this statement and insert the word "don't" in the right spot it would read a lot easier.

Quote:
I'm a goth but I don't wear a lot of black for one reason:My parents won't let me and each time I try to convince them that there's nothing wrong with it they yell at me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:11 am
idea Oooohhhh  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:11 am
Another reason why I made that extensive post a few days ago, and this stinkpig represents it perfectly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:14 am
Isel
Another reason why I made that extensive post a few days ago, and this stinkpig represents it perfectly.

Could we please not resort to flaming other members of the guild?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dead Ed
idea Oooohhhh

same here.

@ the author: okay, in that case, have you tried having a normal mom and pop discussion or everytime you try you're parents yell? If your conversations consist more of yelling than normal talking, I suggest you write them a note with some interesting points such as: "the subculture encourages the free expressions of ideas". Things like that tend to work with most parents and they usually are pleased that you put such an effort into it.

If the above isn't working for you, I'm sure someone else will give you more good ideas......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:20 am
lurichan
Isel

Could we please not resort to letting every regular Joe in, knowing that some of their actions do indeed irritate regulars of the guild?  

-Isel-

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isel
lurichan
Isel

Could we please not resort to letting every regular Joe in, knowing that some of their actions do indeed irritate regulars of the guild?

calm down!! he just made a little mistake......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:38 am
Similar topic of discussion found in So How many of us actually wear color? thread.

Between that and the fact this thread is quickly degrading, this thread shall be locked.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:18 pm
This guild is not intended as an elite club for regular members, but as a place where everyone who is interested in the goth subculture or related topics can meet and have discussions.

Lurichan is the owner of this guild, and ultimately the decisions about how it is to be run rest entirely with her. All she's asking is that we respect our new members and refrain from making posts that serve no purpose but to insult others. If anyone is unclear about what's acceptable, take a look at the Respect thread.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games