Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.
Rie Takada Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite Takada Rie work?
  Happy Hustle High / H3
  Wild Act
  Punch!
  I like them All :)
  ...I don't really like any of them...
View Results

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:05 pm
~*Rie Takada*~
Info
Family name (in kanji): 高田
Given name (in kanji): りえ
Blood type: O
Born: August 10
Birth-place: Hokkaidō
Western Zodiac: Leo
Hobbies: Likes to watch historical and other plays

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:05 pm
Works
Not all in chronological order

SP Gal
Debut Manga in Shoujo Comic, 1990

Dandan愛して
Dandan Ai shite/Gradually in love
masterpiece collection 2
serialized in Flower Comics, 1992-1993
1 volume
Aoi, whose parents died in a car crash, lives together with Hyougo. She loves Hyougo, but she can't be sure of his feelings. Gradually their love relation starts, though it takes Hyougo some time to show his feelings.

Dandan抱きしめて
Dandan dakishimete/Gradually embraced
masterpiece collection 3
serialized on Flower Comics, 1993-1994
1 volume
Continuation to Dan Dan Aishite. Hyougo and Aoi have been married for a year... what happens if Aoi suddenly wants to have a baby?

裸足のアイツ
Hadashi no Aitsu/The barefooted Guy
serialized in Flower Comics, 1995-97
9 volumes
Akiboshi Hamada is a 16-year-old girl. Because of her father's debts, she was taken by the family of his major creditor. The son of that family, however, turns out to be a real creep.

トップ・レディーをめざ!
Top Lady wo Mezase!/To be the Top Lady!
serialized in Flower Comics, 1 volume
The company president's daughter, Karin Kitajima, is an ordinary high school student. But her father suddenly falls ill one day and she becomes acting president. Includes cover story and three others.

トラぶる・キック
Trouble Kick
serialized in Flower Comics, 2 volumes
An transfers to Jitsufu high school looking for Izuru, a boy she used to like. Then she finds out that he is on the soccer team.

真夏の恋人
Manatsu no Koibito/Manatsu's Lover
serialized in Flower Comics, 1994-1996, 6 volumes
Touma has moved back! The boy who taught Manatsu the joy of basket-ball. And it isn't long that they start a love affair. But there are enough enviers who want to destroy this relationship.

Wild☆Act
serialized in Flower Comics, 10 volumes
A manga about a girl thief stealing items related to an actor who died at young age. She steals them to show them to the actor's mother who is laying in hospital. She hopes that seeing those items will help the mother's condition.

ハート
Heart
9 volumes
Takara Yume, high school student is forgetting her summer homework because she's fallen in love at first sight with Matsukaze Shoubu. Her best friend is trying to make her listen to reason, but to no avail. So, she ends up helping Yume romancing Shoubu.

Nandemo Arisa
Oneshot
Arisa is a former "yankee" (delinquent) who changes her ways to gain the attention of Ren, a studious boy. Her efforts finally pay off when Ren asks her out. She's supposed to be really happy now that she has a boyfriend, but for some reason she can't stop thinking about Issei, her next-door neighbor. What happens when Issei forces Arisa to be the lead vocalist for his band? Arisa has to decide: who does she really belong with?

H3スクール!
Happy Hustle High
5 Volumes
Hanabi Oroza, a rambunctious 16-year-old tomboy, and everyone in her all-girls school is being joined with an all-boys school. She never ever had a boyfriend before, but now in this co-ed school she meets the all-popular Yasuaki Garaku. Yasuaki may be hot and all, but ever since his mom died when he was young he is clueless about girls. He can't even look them straight in the eye. Now it's all gonna change, because with Hanabi's pushy, loud, and mean attitude they will over come any obstacle and along the way make them a true couple.

Punch!
3 Volumes
Elle Nagahara is a 1st year in High School. Her grandfather and his rival, later friend made a promise, that their kids would get married. But they both had sons, so now the promise falls for the grandkids, Elle and Ruo. Ruo wants to marry Elle, but Elle want's a normal life. Everytime she falls for a guy, her grandfather sends few students from his gym to scare the guy off. It worked on every guy, untill Kazuki Shindo.

Gaba Kawa
1 volume
Rara is a demon who goes to the human world to find an infamous demon named Aku, but instead falls in love with a human who has the same name. Even though Rara realizes that he's human, she still falls for him and helps him out, though doing good deeds robs her of her powers and overall strength; and if she continues, she'll disappear into the darkness.

Info from ANN, and The Ultimate Manga Guide

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:09 pm

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:53 pm
And we're open.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:23 pm
Yay!
First post ^0^

Well anywayz,I'm fairly new to Rie Takada & her mangas but so far I've only read Happy Hustle High
I luv that manga.
Its freakin hilarious & all my friends luv it as well ^_^

heart

BunnyCupCakes

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:55 pm
BunnyCupCakes
Yay!
First post ^0^

Well anywayz,I'm fairly new to Rie Takada & her mangas but so far I've only read Happy Hustle High
I luv that manga.

heart

YAY!!! Someone posted!
I'm rather new to Rie Takada too, actually. I've only read the first four volumes of Wild Act and a little of Punch!, but I loved what I read (even if Wild Act is totally weird whee ), and can't wait to read more of her works.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm
kel aka gandy
BunnyCupCakes
Yay!
First post ^0^

I luv that manga.

heart

YAY!!! Someone posted!
I'm rather new to Rie Takada too, actually. I've only read the first four volumes of Wild Act and a little of Punch!, but I loved what I read (even if Wild Act is totally weird whee ), and can't wait to read more of her works.

I've heard about Punch! ^^
But haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
I've only read the first 3 volumes of HHH.

BunnyCupCakes

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:19 pm
BunnyCupCakes
I've heard about Punch! ^^
But haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
I've only read the first 3 volumes of HHH.

I've only read the first chapter of Punch! (the preview in SB), but it was a rather interesting concept, and it's really short.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:09 pm
I'm also new to Rie Takada's work.

I just got volume 1 of Punch! last week and so far it's really good..
I reeeally want to get vol. 2 soon! xD

whee

.x.x.

-PinkTasmik-

Magnetic Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 am
The only ones I finished reading was Wild Act and am in the midst of reading Punch! and Happy Hustle High xDD it's slow for me when it comes to Takada san. She isn't my favorite but she's pretty good too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 am
If you don't have your SB 2008 calendar, this year another Rie Takada manga will be featured on Shojo Beat Magazine. It's called "Gawa kawa". I just saw it on the calendar.  

PerfectStranger_2-0

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:01 pm
I don't really like the heroine in Punch! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am
YAY!! I love her work! My favorite would have to be Gaba Kawa! Rara and Retsu forever. <33  

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
.: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games