Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOOD OR BAD?
  GOOD
  BAD
View Results

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:39 pm
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix movie is going to have a new film director and im wondering if thats gonna make the movie better or worse. what do you guyz think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:45 pm
I say: HOW CAN ANYTHING HARRY POTTER BE BAD!! whee whee  

HaaaaveYouMetTed

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:57 am
Well, as I think that all of the movies (with the exception of movie 2) have been bad, I'm thinking this one will be as well. They'd be good if I hadn't read the books, but having read the books I know how much they leave out, and thinking about the length of book 5...they're going to have to leave a LOT out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:32 pm
They've had a new director for each movie except for the first two so I doubt a new director is going to change the movie much, besides the writers and JKR have the most power over what goes into/out/changes in the movie. The director just puts a spin on the movie with his own style. It's the biggest book so I hope that they doubt completely butcher it.  

covo

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:08 pm
I believe the movie will be fine, just like the rest, with the few exceptional errors. But.....dear God.....WHY DID DAN CUT HIS BEAUTIFUL HAIR!?!?!?! AND WHY DID THEY CUT DOBBY OUT!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Well they're going to cut A LOT of the book out since it's even longer than the 4th... I think I'm going to be distracted by Dan's hair though... WTF why did he cut it. xD It looked a lot better before, and Harry has messy hair. o_o  

Azhdaha

Dangerous Duck

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:32 am
HaaaaveYouMetTed

LOL I completely agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:30 am
Numaiei
Well they're going to cut A LOT of the book out since it's even longer than the 4th... I think I'm going to be distracted by Dan's hair though... WTF why did he cut it. xD It looked a lot better before, and Harry has messy hair. o_o

I am sort of glad they cut his hair. That "long floppy underwear model hair" look that they had on Ron and Harry and all the other guys is going to really date the film. Just look at similar hair from 70's movies, and you'll see what I mean. Shorter hair is timeless.  

RJ Hazelwood

covo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:26 am
ladyrampage
HaaaaveYouMetTed

LOL I completely agree.

So true! xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:27 am
Numaiei
I love the short hair, I hated the hair he had in the last movie.
User Image  

covo

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:59 pm
I liked Harry + Ron's hair in the third movie. not too long not butcherd short. BUT OMG HARRY + CHO ARE GONNA KISS IN THIS MOVIE! if they were gonna cut a lot out why shouldnt they just cut that out?? ITS NOT FAIR! i wish Harry + Hermione got together. not Ron + Hermione. when i was younger like 9 i thought it was gonna be Harry + Hermione. i didnt even think about Ron+Hermione till i joined Gaia, and everyone was like ooooo Ron + Hermione this and Ron+Hermione that. PLZ! i still think Harry + Hermione should be together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:01 pm
HaaaaveYouMetTed

I agree but i think it is gonna be like really rushed through and stuff. just like all the others. i think that they should make the movies longer! that way more can be put in.  

guy_lover_450

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:50 am
I think it'll be good, but I hate it when they change things, and I bet they'll change a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:24 am
It'll be good either way...yes the changes are going to bite big time...what i think that is bad is that they keep changing directors all the time for every movie...they should just keep one for like three straight...or they should've done that at least...they did that for the first two! They should've done what they did for LoTR....yet again...those movies kicked major a*s!!  

morbid_beauty

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:02 pm
I don't mind so much when they cut things out...because I know they have to, but it's when they add other things in that shouldn't be there that really annoys me. If they didn't add in unnecessary stuff, they could have more of the good stuff...  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff