Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 RP
Strangetown...How stranger can it get?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:02 pm
Stella had been wandering through the Deserts of Strangetown..."Now...Where was the grocery store again?" Stella wandered further into the desert, as the sun goes down. "Oh no...No no....Not now...AHHHHH!!!!"

-------
OOC: Why hasn't anyone started these RPs yet? O_o oh well, hope you like mine....
-------

A certian Lycanthropy-infected wolf started heading toword the Bluewater Village. She had a crazed look in her eye. She was hungry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 pm
Silver was late home from work as usual, she wanted to get home before the transformation, but it was too late. She transformed and headed for the heart of Bluewater Village. She felt like killing something..  

Silver.-.Bullet

Markyeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 am
*going for visit to Strangetown* Hello, come visit my Bluewater Village and my store!!! I have fine groceries, technological things, clothes, salon... whatever you like!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:18 pm
*Starts to run around attacking things, and biting people* Silver really shouldnt have been out so late on this particular night.  

Silver.-.Bullet

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Stella stalked The owner of the shop...Then attacked mercilessly from behind, ripping at his clothing.
The werewolf wanted blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:02 pm
Kay walked out of her house to feel the evening breeze, clearing her mind before having to go off to work.  

simply_burnttoast

simply_burnttoast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:05 pm
Sighing to herself she leans on the railings, over loooking the street below her. "There's never nothing that ever happens here. It's suppose to be the weirdest place in the state..." Kay sighs again turning around to walk back into her house.  
The Sims 2 RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games