Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
I have a question about the cottage. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Larx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:35 am
I heard the cottage had a rock that I am looking for (I forget what it is called). Is it like the summer vacation house??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:27 am
I think you mean the gem of truth... yeah, there's three cottages you can get and the one in the mountains holds one of the gems of truth. You get that cottage after you've been married for 40 years as an anniversary present. I'm not sure though because I haven't gotten it yet (only been married for two years), but that is what I heard. I think that's what you were referring to...  

Cereah
Crew

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:53 am
Yeah, it's in the Mountain Cottage. I've only been married for only three years so far. I want the Town Cottage first. Then I'll hibernate for a while for the Mountain Cottage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:35 pm
Cereah
I think you mean the gem of truth... yeah, there's three cottages you can get and the one in the mountains holds one of the gems of truth. You get that cottage after you've been married for 40 years as an anniversary present. I'm not sure though because I haven't gotten it yet (only been married for two years), but that is what I heard. I think that's what you were referring to...

I thought it was if you were married 50 years.... question  

Water 7
Captain

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:43 pm
Water 7
Cereah

I heard a whole bunch of ways to get the Mountain Cottage. (I was confused on which one was the right one.) You have to stay married for 40 years, stay married for 50 years, or stay married for 50 years and connect to AWL. I think just staying married for 50 years is the right one...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:10 pm
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

I heard a whole bunch of ways to get the Mountain Cottage. (I was confused on which one was the right one.) You have to stay married for 40 years, stay married for 50 years, or stay married for 50 years and connect to AWL. I think just staying married for 50 years is the right one...

you have to stay married for 50 year and i think you need connect to AWL at least once...i don't really remember if you do or don't though  

Spirit Hiwoko

Dr Preferences
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:12 pm
spirit_boi
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

you have to stay married for 50 year and i think you need connect to AWL at least once...i don't really remember if you do or don't though
Ahh, connectivity stars..... half way there..... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:34 pm
So it isfifty years... I had forgotten sweatdrop
Yay! I have almost all my connectivity stars! Unfortunately, now they're increasing at a snail's pace... and some glitch made it impossible for me to get more records on both my FoMT and AWL games! Ah well, I guess it's not the end of the world... but it's pretty darn close stare  

Cereah
Crew

aaqza [ate j00r pants]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:38 am
Cereah
So it isfifty years... I had forgotten sweatdrop
Yay! I have almost all my connectivity stars! Unfortunately, now they're increasing at a snail's pace... and some glitch made it impossible for me to get more records on both my FoMT and AWL games! Ah well, I guess it's not the end of the world... but it's pretty darn close stare

huh. mine seemed 2 increase really quickly. but then again i was playing about 15 or 16 hrs per day blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:19 am
spirit_boi
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

I do have to connect? crying No!!! I don't have AWL and not even a Gamecube!!! I should borrow my cousins for a year and then do it. *goes to call her cousin*  

Maiden of Night

Dr Preferences
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:50 pm
Maiden of Night
spirit_boi
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

I do have to connect? crying No!!! I don't have AWL and not even a Gamecube!!! I should borrow my cousins for a year and then do it. *goes to call her cousin*
You don't have to connect to get the Mountain Cottage.... Only for the Seaside Cottage....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:10 am
Lhek
Maiden of Night
spirit_boi
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

You don't have to connect to get the Mountain Cottage.... Only for the Seaside Cottage....

I almost had the seaside cottage....but my file got deleted! stressed  

Water 7
Captain

Dr Preferences
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:25 am
Water 7
Lhek
Maiden of Night
spirit_boi
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

A likely story.... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:27 am
Lhek
Water 7
Lhek
Maiden of Night
spirit_boi
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Cereah

A likely story.... stare

and a true one at that! razz  

Water 7
Captain

Larx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:51 pm
Okay then where is the town cottage??  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff