Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sim Yourself?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^^
  :O
View Results

Emo Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 am

Have you ever done it?

I really like the idea.

I was just wondering how many people have made themselves a custom Sim... of well, themselves.

I haven't, because the only program I have to edit them with is MSPaint. (((But I am looking if anyone wants to volunteer!!! (gold bribe!))))

(Reason for post;;;curiosity and shameless promotion of me looking for someone to make me ;P)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:00 am
[User Image]

I've made a sim of myself, but i didn't use any custom content.
    except for the hair, but i didn't make it it was jsut some random cool looking hair
    i kinda screwed it up though, i was gonna have me my mom & sister but i got bored so i moved myself out & put me & some other guy in college
    & we're both vampires now
    xD

`R a i n b o w

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:27 am
I tried to make one once, but didn't get it to look like me, so my boyfriend did it for me. It really looks a lot like me. eek I haven't played much with it though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:17 am
I do! I also did that to my parents and they live in both Pleasantview and Strangetown (except I hate my sim self in pleasantview).  

izfreek

AfternoonSex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:35 pm
I did my family and me, my boyfriend, and my sister's boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:31 pm
Yup, I've done it. Twice, actually.

And I actually have a shop for that. The link is in my signature.  

Pinny Nickels

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:34 pm
[pop]+[tart]
I did my family and me, my boyfriend, and my sister's boyfriend.

I made my mom, sister, me, and all the pets that I could make or buy. I was really upset that they didn't have ferrets in the Pets expansion, the only way I could make my ferret would be to make it a funny looking cat and I don't want to do that.
But when I made our pets I still wasn't very good at making pets, so they aren't very good. And I didn't really put much effort into making my mom and my sister, I think I', eventually going to redo it though.

And I didn't make my dad because I hate my dad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:06 pm
Of course!!

The official website has my simself AND my male simself. That's where I read stories and such. It's fun. Fun.

I'm also EggyDoom there, if anyone cares. Sign my GB or something... mrgreen  

[TL]

The Mighty Enchilada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:30 pm
well, i don't like making people i know. (i like making just people and being their...'god')

but my mom made me and her in strangetown (that was her town) and she made herself married to johny depp. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:43 pm
I did and then I had 3 kids and yeah im still alive even though she looks nothing like me anymore i made her when she was a child.

I also made my whole family the ones in my household  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:24 pm
I made a Sim self...I didn't make any custom content for it though, because I'm bad at that, but I tried to make it look like me...I don't know whether I succeeded.

She lives in one of my custom neighbourhoods, is married to Orlando Bloom (who I downloaded) and has 2 daughters. I really like playing with her but I haven't for ages because I'm in another neighbourhood, but when I do play with her, I keep her young on Elixir...I don't ever want her to grow up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:20 am
i made myself and my boyfriend but no custom contents ... i like how it came out but she really doesn't look like me  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

iFad 17MB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:39 am
I made so many Sims of myself that it isn't funny. And I can never fully get one to look like me. But, recently I started over; as in I totally deleted The Sims 2 and reinstalled it because I got rid of Pleasantview, Strangetown, and Veronaville. Yeah, I wanted the pre-made families back for some reason.

So, I plan on making my family and myself. And then possibly finding a good-looking pre-made sim to fall in love with. If anyone has any suggestions as to who I should fall in love with, do tell me. :]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:33 pm
Yes I've done myself,my best friend,my crush,My father,brother,and mother, and also my crushes girlfriend(and her mom) so I could ruin her life and drive her insane MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

goddess_oraorchid

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:02 pm
I actually made myself and my boyfriend and our families! ò.o Then we ended up having a baby which I was not pleased about. It was fun up until that point!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff