Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Eh uninstalling-reinstalling big woop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:56 pm
So yeah. I'm reinstalling everything. gonk Because the CaS crashed. Except the original. Because that'd be a pain in the a** to reinstall, so I'm about to go through, (just uninstalled last expansion) and see if CaS is still crashed... I hope not. gonk

But on a side note: Something I've always wanted to know was why painting a portrait of someone is benefical. Because I could never get a good shot of the person being painted, and I was recently reminded of this while watching the opening with the girl on the couch being painted. So I was wondering how the hell you'd do something like that and not have the sim move before geting the shot. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:06 pm
to answer your question about the painting...you click paint still life and if you want the sim to be like that girl, you tell the sim to lounge on the couch then you click paint still life 3nodding  

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Princess Harmonia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:06 pm
Royaca
So yeah. I'm reinstalling everything. gonk Because the CaS crashed. Except the original. Because that'd be a pain in the a** to reinstall, so I'm about to go through, (just uninstalled last expansion) and see if CaS is still crashed... I hope not. gonk

Sorry about the crash. Hope it's all fixed soon!  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games