Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

ZIMG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:11 pm
@ Seify and Zelly you can do whatever with this thread but I thought making just one would be better then like one for every person <3 Eli

Like the subject says introduce yourself here. I guess you can use this form I dunno....

Quote:
Username/Name:
Which .hack games have you played:
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
Who's your favorite character and why:

Username/Name:ZIMG
Which .hack games have you played: the first two
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, first two Legend manga
Who's your favorite character and why: Ginkan cause he's so loyal and Crim because he's awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:17 pm
No, this is a great idea. XD Seriously. Like I would have thought of it. I still need to help pay for the subforums. d: I didn't even think about threads... [/badmod]

Username/Name: Destry. Some people call me Zelly, which is confusing I s'pose since ZIMG is also a Zell.
Which .hack games have you played: All of those released in America.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've seen and read everything, all except for most of Udeden (the anime), Roots, and the second installment of Another Story. The other discreet manga like XXXX and G.U. that aren't released in the US are beyond me, though I have scans from the first volumes.
Who's your favorite character and why: In the entire series? o: Uh. Hm. Well, I reeeally really like Elk. <3 But if I went on about why, it'd never end.

Mainly I'm kind of a .hack nerd. Just kind of. A little bit. I don't think anything else about me really matters in this context.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:32 pm
User Image Damn, you beat me to it. XD Oh well.

Username/Name: PPN. My real name is Ashley but no one ever calls me that. XD;
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//INFECTION-QURANTINE (working on QURANTINE right now). I haven't played G.U. yet but I watched my sister play some of it. Not to mention I search the web for spoilers and such.
Which series have you seen/read: I've seen .hack//SIGN and Legend of the Twlilight. I've read Legend of the Twilight and A.I. Buster volume one.
Who's your favorite character and why: I have a few. Balmung, because I could write novels on how much I love him. Sora, because hell, who doesn't love him? And Haseo because he's not a pushover like Kite was. He actually has a personality.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:44 pm
Username/Name: Saucey, irl- Melaney. D:
Which .hack games have you played: 1st-3rd- not done with the 4th. D:
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): //sign, Legend of the Twilight, Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: Subaru - she's nice, and I just really like her personality. Sheez pritty too. <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:02 pm
Sauce-Kay
Username/Name: Saucey, irl- Melaney. D:
Which .hack games have you played: 1st-3rd- not done with the 4th. D:
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): //sign, Legend of the Twilight, Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: Subaru - she's nice, and I just really like her personality. Sheez pritty too. <3

User Image You are such a loser.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:05 am
Username/Name: BladeofHeartsWeilder or just Tia
Which .hack games have you played: I havent played any but i want to
Which series have you seen/read i've seen .hack//Sign and i have read .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet, i've also read about BlakRoses story
Who's your favorite character and why: I like kite and BlackRose

Arrowish

Gashie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:29 am
Username/name: Diclonius Sessy (Sessy-kun) or Calum in real life
What .hack games have you played?: None but I am going to buy .hack GU//Rebirth when it is realeased where I live. Actually I'm going to buy the old ones too ^^
Which series have you seen/read: I have seen some of sign and I have read all of the Legend of the Twilight mangas. I have also read the two AI Buster novels
Who's your favourite character and why?: I have two favourite characters. My first is Reki because I like the way that he always supports Balmung through it all. My second is Mireille because she basically just totally rocks. I want to be a rare hunter too!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:43 am
Username/Name: Griever, Real name: Whitney
Which .hack games have you played: Infection-Quarantine and G.U.-Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): AI Buster, Legend of The Twilight seen and read, some .Hack Sign, some Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk because he's just Elk. He's nice, kinda shy, and is always there for Mia. Not to mention he's a wavemaster and wavemasters are hot.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:23 pm
Username/Name: Gaarita
Which .hack games have you played: Infection and Rebirth (I just need to buy the rest of the first series)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of the Twilight, working on .hack Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance because he is voiced by Liam O'Brien who does Gaara and Kotetsu from Naruto, (Gaara is my ulimate favorite character) and his costume is really cool.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:09 pm
Username/Name: warnexus. IRL-Nick
Which .hack games have you played: .hack infection
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): seen .hack sign and read the legend of the twilight manga
Who's your favorite character and why: Mireille the WaveMaster (name from the legend of the twilight anime). she can cast spells and in the game she looks pretty ninja  

War Nexus

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:10 pm
Username/Name: Konnichiwa-Areka (Real name: Alexa)
Which .hack games have you played: None, but I would like to.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of the Twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: Hotaru... I don't have a specific reason, I just think shes really cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:10 pm
Username/Name: Raikoh VII, my real name is Cosmo if you wish to call me that
Which .hack games have you played: 1 and 2 of the first series and GU
Which series have you seen/read: some of hack//Sign, some of .hack roots and I read Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga
Who's your favorite character and why: Ovan, no specific reason but his arm is cool  

Raikoh VII

First Post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:15 pm
Username/Name: Siver266 AKA Chris or Siver
Which .hack games have you played: All of the ones that are out in the US; Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, GU- Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've seen some of the .hack//Sign episodes, I've read the mangas, and I'm watching the current episodes of .hack// Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Probably Tsukasa, Kite, or Haseo... Why? The world may never know.... Maybe it's because of the main character-ness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:32 pm
well, u could call me calvin. i'm 13. i got invited. this is my fifth guild, so i guess i'm pretty popular. in two .hack guilds. thats about all i have to say.  

X-Galahad-X

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:16 pm
Username/Name: flamez_gurl34
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//G.U. Vol. 1//Rebirth (but I havn't beaten it yet)
Which series have you seen/read: Hack: Legend of the Twilight vol. 1-3, .hack//another birth 1+2 and soon to read .hack//Al Buster 1. Also I've seen .hack//SIGN
Who's your favorite character and why: Shugo(Kite) from Legend of the Twilight, because he's funny and Ouka, from Legend of the Twilight, because I love her look  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff