I was having a little unhappy day today, and to stop little unhappy days from turning into big unhappy days I usually go out with friends or create something.
none of my friends were available today, (not that I didn't hang out with the best of them the last two days in a row) so I took the create option.

We watched a pretty darn awesome movie the other day called Superstar! so I decided to create an ATC dedicated to the movie.

User Image
User Image
The RA on the back would be the first two of my innitals.

Quote:
These are my BREASTS. They're so BIG. I need a BRA to strap them and support because they're so HUGE they need to be hooked and strapped for support. My big boobs, this one is bigger than this one 'cause is the mommy and that's the baby. And this one is very nice to this one and they hold hands because they're FRIENDS!
Thanks to quotes like that and memorable scenes with stop signs only me and this other guy actually like the movie, I think I will give it to him.

For more information about ATCs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=259.0

I think by the end of today I should have more to show you.
Either that or I will start work on my cover letter and applying for jobs since my unemployement is what is bugging me at the moment.

and speeking of the movie I still havn't returned it to the video store yet so I might just watch it again.
That movie really made me happy