Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Rod Discussion
ANGELIC ROD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want an Angelic Rod?
  yeeeah!!!!!!!
  no way, Angelic Rod +
View Results

Yang-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:04 am
what do you think about it?
do you want one? - I SURE DO!!!!!!! whee
how much gold do you think it'll start off as?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:05 pm
confused i haven't heard much about it but yep i'd sure love to have 1 esp an angelic+ if there is one smile  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:51 pm
darn i posted in the fishing forums asking about the angelic rod and found out from gaiden and fleep himself they aren't sure when it will be released.most people think its gonna be from a quest but i guess we'll see......but imagine fishing your fave lake with angelic+ rod and angelic bait.....sigh...... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:37 am
onionking2007
darn i posted in the fishing forums asking about the angelic rod and found out from gaiden and fleep himself they aren't sure when it will be released.most people think its gonna be from a quest but i guess we'll see......but imagine fishing your fave lake with angelic+ rod and angelic bait.....sigh...... rofl

lol
yay for angelic bait xd
what do you mean by it's gonna be from a quest?
>.<  

Yang-chan

Yang-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:18 am
does anyone know when they are gonna make this item available?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:15 pm
As far as I know, it's just a figment of imagination....for now. But imagine that. Angelic Bait and an Angelic + Rod. Imagine what you could catch!

Remus_Lupin3

jdtexas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:25 am
I think if they added any more rod types it would be good to have rods that are bonus to catch a certain type of fish. That way if your really trying to get 10000 blue bass exclaim for whatever-super-cool-blue item exclaim exclaim it won't take you 6 months of constant fishing and/or trading. emo

Maybe even a magnet rod for catching more junk. rolleyes (I know that the items we catch aren't made of metal and therefore attracted by magnets, its just an idea.) rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:38 pm
the angelic rod is a hack and there is no such item
well unless ur a bot and all..  

Greenlrdxx

Rod Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out