Reply Naruto Guild
Maito Gai: IGNORED?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:51 pm
Ewyounerd's real screename has been blocked for her for safety.

"(ewyounerd): Why do people think he's ugly? He's hot. Why do people think he's stupid? He's smart. Why do people think he sucks? He's one of the most powerful ninjas in the show.
(ewyounerd): Why do people deny they want him? They do."

Beautifully put.

Once on Livejournal, in the *vomits* KakaIru community, someone made a post asking who Kakashi's best friend was for their fanfic-in-the-works.

People answered..

Asuma, Yamato, even GENMA! No one said.. Gai. But their like, up eachother's asses. Why is he so ignored?

Why is it that whenever a picture of Gai is posted like, in a speedo or something stupid like that, or it's mentioned, stupid fangirls are like, "OOWWW!! MY EYES!! lol"

...I don't... understand... sad

Like, even people who are like "omg lol i luv gai he's so crack!"

HE'S ACTUALLY A WELL WRITTEN CHARACTER. What is that? Kishimoto did something... right? *light shines down from heaven* Oh wait, he stopped focusing on him (and Kankuro). The two best characters. *hell opens up and swallows everything*

There's nothing unattractive about his features.

Let me show you something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There. That's what a hot anime bishi looks like.

GAI IS A REAL MAN. LITERALLY.

Also, Shikamaru and Genma are the stupidest characters. And I love Shikalee and want to marry her.

AND while I'm talking about gay things, I hate those fanarts of like, Iruka and Neji in ANBU. ANBU IS SO GAY.

And this love goes for Kankuro as well.

He's not fat.

But people know that now that he's "0mg so hawt with n0 mak3 up! l0l!!"

*shits on fandom*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:53 pm
kimmiepoo
Ewyounerd's real screename has been blocked for her for safety.

"(ewyounerd): Why do people think he's ugly? He's hot. Why do people think he's stupid? He's smart. Why do people think he sucks? He's one of the most powerful ninjas in the show.
(ewyounerd): Why do people deny they want him? They do."

Beautifully put.

Once on Livejournal, in the *vomits* KakaIru community, someone made a post asking who Kakashi's best friend was for their fanfic-in-the-works.

People answered..

Asuma, Yamato, even GENMA! No one said.. Gai. But their like, up eachother's asses. Why is he so ignored?

Why is it that whenever a picture of Gai is posted like, in a speedo or something stupid like that, or it's mentioned, stupid fangirls are like, "OOWWW!! MY EYES!! lol"

...I don't... understand... sad

Like, even people who are like "omg lol i luv gai he's so crack!"

HE'S ACTUALLY A WELL WRITTEN CHARACTER. What is that? Kishimoto did something... right? *light shines down from heaven* Oh wait, he stopped focusing on him (and Kankuro). The two best characters. *hell opens up and swallows everything*

There's nothing unattractive about his features.

Let me show you something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There. That's what a hot anime bishi looks like.

GAI IS A REAL MAN. LITERALLY.

Also, Shikamaru and Genma are the stupidest characters. And I love Shikalee and want to marry her.

AND while I'm talking about gay things, I hate those fanarts of like, Iruka and Neji in ANBU. ANBU IS SO GAY.

And this love goes for Kankuro as well.

He's not fat.

But people know that now that he's "0mg so hawt with n0 mak3 up! l0l!!"

*shits on fandom*

Okay I can't even properly reply to this because I'm laughing too hard at that picture.  

EwYouNerd

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:54 pm
EwYouNerd

Okay I can't even properly reply to this because I'm laughing too hard at that picture.

hahaha. Dude that's Deidara with short hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:01 pm
kimmiepoo
EwYouNerd

It looks like if I put my finger in front of it's mouth it will snap at me.  

EwYouNerd

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:02 pm
EwYouNerd
kimmiepoo
EwYouNerd

HAHAHAHA. And like, he will bite your finger off then revert back to that expression. Then like, burp out your bone. Then revert back to that face again. HAHA.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:04 pm
kimmiepoo
EwYouNerd
kimmiepoo
EwYouNerd

HAHAHAHA. And like, he will bite your finger off then revert back to that expression. Then like, burp out your bone. Then revert back to that face again. HAHA.

XD And it's like one of those scary flash pictures where its just him sitting in that position for a while, and suddenly a scary, millisecond image shows up that's all inverted colours and he's making some insanely creepy face. And russian opera is playing.  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:09 pm
This place isn't for you to talk about users and how they feel about characters. Back to the topic.

I like Gai. I just don't talk about him much because he hasn't done much... Recently. There's no doubt his stats are some of the best. He is far stronger and more capable than MOST of the Shinobi, according to the Official Data Book.

And Gai is far from ugly. He is a good looking man, me thinks. He's got a big nose. But I don't mind big noses. He's like the dream Kung Fu movie guy. Those moves always remind me of Gai.

Kakashi's best friend IS Asuma. Gai is Kakashi's RIVAL. It says so in the Data Book... but even then, most of us know that rivals are generally people we admire so much that we compete with them. So they are in a way good friends as well.

Post ANYONE in a speedo and I'll probably say it's gross. YES, EVEN SHIKAMARU. xd Men just aren't DESIGNED to dress that way. They don't have the right kind of hips for that kind of underwear. It just isn't artistically sound, in my opinion. If the guy is standing, anyway. It might look better if he was sitting. But no doubt, I think Gai would look better than just about any of the characters in a speedo. Because his body is different from theirs. He's lean, tall, and athletic looking.

Gai is an ALRIGHT written Character. We don't know anything about his past, we don't know his ambitions or goals. All we really know is that he's a teacher, a go-getter, and a fighter. He defends Konoha to his death. At this point, he's your typical hero guy. We don't see all that much deep emotion from him, except for Lee, which still just shows us his teacher-student/sensei-trainee relationship.

As for your bishi thing, you're being judgmental. So if we don't like Gai, we like bishi?
Most people in this guild have pretty much figured (or found it blatantly obvious) that Shikamaru is my favorite character. And you're a douche if you think he's a bishi. xd Most people think he's weird looking or gross.

Think what you will about Shikamaru... Oh, you wanna marry me? Wait a second. You're just trying to flatter me. No need. I won't get mad at you if you hate Shikamaru. I'm not that way with people. It's when they say stupid things about a character, that aren't TRUE, as an EXCUSE to hate them. But mostly everything you've said about Shikamaru is true.

KANKUROU LOOKS FAT WITH HIS KITTUR OUTFIT. It's kyuute. <3 xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Shikalee
This place isn't for you to talk about users and how they feel about characters. Back to the topic.

I like Gai. I just don't talk about him much because he hasn't done much... Recently. There's no doubt his stats are some of the best. He is far stronger and more capable than MOST of the Shinobi, according to the Official Data Book.

And Gai is far from ugly. He is a good looking man, me thinks. He's got a big nose. But I don't mind big noses. He's like the dream Kung Fu movie guy. Those moves always remind me of Gai.

Kakashi's best friend IS Asuma. Gai is Kakashi's RIVAL. It says so in the Data Book... but even then, most of us know that rivals are generally people we admire so much that we compete with them. So they are in a way good friends as well.

Post ANYONE in a speedo and I'll probably say it's gross. YES, EVEN SHIKAMARU. xd Men just aren't DESIGNED to dress that way. They don't have the right kind of hips for that kind of underwear. It just isn't artistically sound, in my opinion. If the guy is standing, anyway. It might look better if he was sitting. But no doubt, I think Gai would look better than just about any of the characters in a speedo. Because his body is different from theirs. He's lean, tall, and athletic looking.

Gai is an ALRIGHT written Character. We don't know anything about his past, we don't know his ambitions or goals. All we really know is that he's a teacher, a go-getter, and a fighter. He defends Konoha to his death. At this point, he's your typical hero guy. We don't see all that much deep emotion from him, except for Lee, which still just shows us his teacher-student/sensei-trainee relationship.

As for your bishi thing, you're being judgmental. So if we don't like Gai, we like bishi?
Most people in this guild have pretty much figured (or found it blatantly obvious) that Shikamaru is my favorite character. And you're a douche if you think he's a bishi. xd Most people think he's weird looking or gross.

Think what you will about Shikamaru... Oh, you wanna marry me? Wait a second. You're just trying to flatter me. No need. I won't get mad at you if you hate Shikamaru. I'm not that way with people. It's when they say stupid things about a character, that aren't TRUE, as an EXCUSE to hate them. But mostly everything you've said about Shikamaru is true.

I think Kimipoo is just trying to get your goat and tease you a bit about Shikamaru wink

Anyways, while I have problems with what Kishimoto might be trying to currently do with Shikamaru, he's pretty cool biggrin I still say that, aside from Sakura (SAKURA 4 HOKAGE crying ), he'd be a better Hokage than Naruto, even if it's completely the opposite of what he'd want in life.

BACK ON THE TOPIC OF GAI-
I think Kakashi's original best friend is Obito, and I don't know if Asuma is his best friend, but Gai is borderline friend/rival.

"But no doubt, I think Gai would look better than just about any of the characters in a speedo. Because his body is different from theirs. He's lean, tall, and athletic looking.
"

heart Shikalee...you're making me have ga-ga hearts at you...

Shikamaru isn't a bishie at all. It annoys me when people draw him as such, and give him long silky hair and get rid of his pouting, perpetually annoyed and tense expression. Just like they bishie Lee up sad

"Gai is an ALRIGHT written Character. We don't know anything about his past, we don't know his ambitions or goals. All we really know is that he's a teacher, a go-getter, and a fighter. He defends Konoha to his death. At this point, he's your typical hero guy. We don't see all that much deep emotion from him, except for Lee, which still just shows us his teacher-student/sensei-trainee relationship."

I also agree that Gai is an alright written character. He's a good character and has amazing potential, but we know very little about HIM and trust me ;_; it makes it so hard to RP him. He can go from wise, stern, dutiful and serious to a complete and utter off the wall retard in like..2 seconds. I don't get it. We don't know if he had a sensei that made him into the man he is, or ANYTHING really. He's shown pretty serious anger at Kakashi, disappointment at Neji, and love and support for Lee. Otherwise.. yeah sad Not so much.

I THINK THAT WILL BE CORRECTED IN THE FUTURE WHEN GAI DIES OPENING THE EIGHT GATES AND IT MAKES HIM POO HIS HEART OUT OR SOMETHING.

Kim's right about the way bishounen would look in real life, though u_u  

EwYouNerd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:22 pm
Also Gai has a really big p***s I thought I should add that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:29 pm
Kim your avatar turns Neji on.  

EwYouNerd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:29 pm
EwYouNerd
Also Gai has a really big p***s I thought I should add that.
Neji could testi(LOOOOL)fy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:33 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

I think Kimipoo is just trying to get your goat and tease you a bit about Shikamaru wink

Anyways, while I have problems with what Kishimoto might be trying to currently do with Shikamaru, he's pretty cool biggrin I still say that, aside from Sakura (SAKURA 4 HOKAGE crying ), he'd be a better Hokage than Naruto, even if it's completely the opposite of what he'd want in life.

BACK ON THE TOPIC OF GAI-
I think Kakashi's original best friend is Obito, and I don't know if Asuma is his best friend, but Gai is borderline friend/rival.

"But no doubt, I think Gai would look better than just about any of the characters in a speedo. Because his body is different from theirs. He's lean, tall, and athletic looking.
"

heart Shikalee...you're making me have ga-ga hearts at you...

Shikamaru isn't a bishie at all. It annoys me when people draw him as such, and give him long silky hair and get rid of his pouting, perpetually annoyed and tense expression. Just like they bishie Lee up sad

"Gai is an ALRIGHT written Character. We don't know anything about his past, we don't know his ambitions or goals. All we really know is that he's a teacher, a go-getter, and a fighter. He defends Konoha to his death. At this point, he's your typical hero guy. We don't see all that much deep emotion from him, except for Lee, which still just shows us his teacher-student/sensei-trainee relationship."

I also agree that Gai is an alright written character. He's a good character and has amazing potential, but we know very little about HIM and trust me ;_; it makes it so hard to RP him. He can go from wise, stern, dutiful and serious to a complete and utter off the wall retard in like..2 seconds. I don't get it. We don't know if he had a sensei that made him into the man he is, or ANYTHING really. He's shown pretty serious anger at Kakashi, disappointment at Neji, and love and support for Lee. Otherwise.. yeah sad Not so much.

I THINK THAT WILL BE CORRECTED IN THE FUTURE WHEN GAI DIES OPENING THE EIGHT GATES AND IT MAKES HIM POO HIS HEART OUT OR SOMETHING.

Kim's right about the way bishounen would look in real life, though u_u
I like being teased about Shikamaru. It makes my pants happy.

Shikamaru is awesome, in my opinion. Yeah. He has flaws. But flaws make a person interesting. I happen to think what is currently happening with Shikamaru is great potential for growth. Perhaps a lot of growth. Too bad he's so close to dying.
Sakura is also one of my favorites, and I think she'd make an excellent Hokage. When she's stronger, anyway.

Well, yeah. But Obito was deceased, so he wasn't mentioned. Kakashi just made friends with Obito as he was dying. Before they were rivals; like Naruto and Sasuke. But in desperate times, friendship blossomed. I'm really depressed that it was so short-lived. Asuma and Kakashi were close. Closest friend Kakashi had had for years. Asuma told Kakashi everything. About Shikamaru. Kurenai. You know, all those things we're waiting for Kakashi to spit out. Kakashi really just doesn't share his emotions with anyone. He thinks no one can help him... He's opened up a little to Naruto, but no more than he has anyone else.

LOL. Gai WOULD look best in a speedo! Most of the genin boys aren't all that well developed... No doubt would Kakashi look good but I still think Gai would look better...

I KNOW. I hate it when people draw him all... GRR. Cute and stuff. His cuteness is the way it is. Take it or leave it. If you don't think is cute, you're not supposed to MAKE him cute. Then he's no longer in character. DUUR.
Now there's one place where I differ with you there. Though Shikamaru is usually very tense, I do on occasion like to draw him relaxed. I mean, if he holds his face in a fixed position all the time, it might stay that way.

I cannot RP Gai at all. I've tried. I got his basic character down, but when someone asked me questions, it was like, "Uhhh... SO LEE WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!" I understand how Gai's personality works. Certian things set him off. He's only serious when something REALLY bad is going on, or when he's talking about something that means a lot to him/he is passionate about. He'll cry tears of joy at great achievement. Tears of horror when a student of his is in danger...

Oh god. I don't want Gai to die. He's a great Shinobi. gonk

I guess. I mean, in Naruto, we don't have the HUGE EYE small mouth problem so much.  

Syndactyly

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Shikalee

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular.. confused Just general fandom. ITS A FREE COUNTRY. *turns into mel gibson* FREEEEDDOOMMMM!!!!!!

Gai has done Kakashi. Ooooooh.

Yeah, Gai would look hot in a speedo. Hotter than anyone. Shikamaru is too scrawny for a speedo. I'd just laugh at him. :

Gai is the best character on earth. Kishi told me so. I was like, "Hey, Kishimoto, Gai is the best right?" And he was like "Yeah definetely." That's pretty much how it went.

Okay, I admit. I have a problem. I'm racist against bishounen. sad I try not to.. but... one took my lunch money in middle school... I hold a grudge...

Don't call me a douche. Please. It's like acid on my skin. It pains me and my ancestors. I just want to talk about cartoons.

LISTEN I CONFESS I JUST WANTED YOUR ATTENTION. Pt 2 Shikamaru is annoying to me, but he's not my least favorite. I like, really like him in the beginning. I mean, it's not even him, it's more of the attention he gets. I just find him a little over-rated. jk i think he's gay lol.

No but I seriously just want your attention. Because I.. *kicks dirt* Well... Aw, shucks... *blushes* Well, gawrsh, Shikalee.. I just like you...

AND HE's JUST BIG BONED AND ADORABLE *_* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:35 pm
EwYouNerd
kimmiepoo
EwYouNerd
kimmiepoo
EwYouNerd

XD And it's like one of those scary flash pictures where its just him sitting in that position for a while, and suddenly a scary, millisecond image shows up that's all inverted colours and he's making some insanely creepy face. And russian opera is playing.
LOLAFOASHFASIBHFAS  

kimmiepoo

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:37 pm
More on topic. Gai is often pushed to the side in fandom or just written off as comic relief. While he's actually very wise and an interesting character under all the eccentricism. People that try to claim Gai and Lee have the same personality obviously have not looked at the characters closer than their appearances. Which other than hair and outfit, isn't that much similar. But I'd argue that he's the best sensei and has the closest relationship with all his students, and the most disciplined team. Between Lee's sucking at ninja-ing, Neji's obvious problems, and Tenten's lack of existing, he really pulled them together well. heart

Gai's secret a*****e side is also very hot. Just saying.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff