2 stars
  1 star
View Results

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:29 pm
User Image

Eragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A boy named Eragon finds a polished blue stone in the forest. At first, he thinks it's a lucky discovery, something that will bring meat to his poor family for the winter. Instead, it brings a dragon hatchling, and Eragon is soon thrust into a world of magic and power through which he and the dragon must navigate.

Not even a little bit interested in watching this movie.
-Cocoa heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:32 pm
I liked the movie and the books.  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 pm
I got bored during the first book but somehow finished it. Cant remember a single thing except for it was about a boy named Eragon who found a blue stone which turned out to be a dragon egg somewhere in the Spine where the people who live in his village are afraid to go since weird things happen up there.
He cant sell it so he has to keep it. It hatches, the dragon comes out, he names it Sapphira or something and then they go on to... do something or other. Maybe I will reread the book and try to get through the movie.
Perhaps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:34 am
I never read the book but I loved the movie I want a baby dragon now!  

lost and lonley

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:43 am
The movie was not that great, the book was much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:58 pm
I've read both Eragon and Eldest, and loved them both. I was very disappointed with the film. It was hacked up beyond all recognition. I was bummed. stressed  

G.Ober

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jedusor

5,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:50 pm
books are much better than the movie. Some of the essential plot wasn't in the movies, so... I'd give it a 2 because it tried.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:45 pm
I really dont want to go see Eragon because I know they probably messed it up really bad. So I've heard from my friends... but one actually liked it a bit. She said they didnt stick to the book much but, as far as being a movie with entertainment value etc. she said it was good.  

Nahxsua

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:39 am
I plan on seeing the movie AFTER I read the third book not until then. It dissapointed me that they didn't do a couple of movies for Eragon. I mean, they did such a great job with LOTR (except for the insertion of Arwen and half the second movie) and they are doing a PERFECT job with Narnia... I guess I just expected more.

Yes, I am a purist when it comes to my books.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:19 pm
I thought the movie was great and to be honest,it's not my favorite type of movie! I am currently in the process of reading the book and I can't wait to buy the movie on DVD..It's a movie EVERYONE should have in their collection,as is Lord of the Rings biggrin  

LadyChaos337

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 pm
I am currently reading Eragon. Hoping to finish it sometime this week.. only need to finish 100 pages. I watched most of the movie <> and it was pathetic. It cut out almost all the stuff from the book!! I give it a 1/5 for horrible-ness.

I say, the movie sucks a**.. read the books everyone! Me and my friend can't wait till the 3rd book comes out smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:41 pm
I've read the first two books and I thought they were great biggrin
waiting for the third
The movie wasn't as good as the book...but still good
Arya was supposed to have black hair gonk  

silver_moonray

Tiyadore

Mega Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:15 am
the dragon is sooooooo cute i would love to be a dragon rider someday (only dreaming lol but i wished there was really dragons)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:55 pm
this was one of the worst movies i've even seen! i'm sure it was good for people that haven't read the books. the only good this about it was ergon was sexy!  

kelso_da_bom

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:55 am
Yes ,I liked the movie. It made me feel said when Ergons trainer died.
Brought tears to my eyes.

n  
5: Entertainment Stew W. Cocoa

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas