Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Getting Female Sims Pregnant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:49 pm

I'm not 100% sure, but can anyone clarify for me:

If I'm playing at a MALE sims house, and have him invite his girlfriend over, and they "try for baby", can the female sim get pregnant at someone elses house, when she isnt controllable?

I'm not even sure if that made sense, but anywho!
I'm asking 'cause I've never had any joy getting them pregnant by trying for baby at another sims house, and so I've been lead to believe that its not possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:02 pm
I think it's possible. I'm pretty sure.

I think the only time it won't work is if the male sim already has another sim pregnant or if the male sim is pregnant. (I'm not positive about this, but whenever I try to get two sims pregnant with the same guy at the same time it doesn't work).  

Pinny Nickels

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:14 pm
Penny Nickels
I think it's possible. I'm pretty sure.

I think the only time it won't work is if the male sim already has another sim pregnant or if the male sim is pregnant. (I'm not positive about this, but whenever I try to get two sims pregnant with the same guy at the same time it doesn't work).

What do you mean? I dont want the male to be pregnant.
I'm not sure if you can get an uncontrollable female sim pregnant while at someone elses house gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:45 pm
You can.

I was just adding a little extra information. And the male sim only gets pregnant if you use a hack or he was abducted by aliens.
But if he is pregnant then I don't think he can impregnate a female sim.  

Pinny Nickels

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 am
I thought it was only possible to try for baby at the woman's house, but if it is possible to "try for baby" at the boyfriend's house, then they can get pregnant. As far as I know, if the option to "try for baby" comes up, then it's possible for them to get pregnant. It doesn't matter how many other women he has pregnant at the time...well I doubt it does...if the option is there, so is the possibility. But it can take a while for them to get pregnant...I know that for a fact...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:16 am
I think what she's asking is can the FEMALE sim get pregnant at the MALE sims house when she's not controllable.

The answer is no, the female sim has to be controllable in order to get pregnant.  

Lady Vina

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Lady Vina
I think what she's asking is can the FEMALE sim get pregnant at the MALE sims house when she's not controllable.

The answer is no, the female sim has to be controllable in order to get pregnant.

this is true statment xd
GO Vina  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:10 pm
What Lady Vina says is true BUT there is a way to get around this. Just download Merola's Mind Control Mirror and place it in the boyfriend's house. That way you can invite the girlfriend round and then make her selectable just before you want them to try for a baby. That way the option will appear and the female CAN get pregnant. After the act you can return her to being non controlable. She will remain pregnant after she leaves the lot and give birth normally. I know this works because I tried it myself.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:54 pm
lilyukina32784
Lady Vina

this is true statment xd
GO Vina

Um..odd? I could have SWORN the alien teen boy in strangetown ( i forget his name xD) got ophelia pregnant after he moved out and turned into an adult when I invited her over to his house..But then again maybe Im wrong...xD I dunno..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:40 pm
Yeah, for example I got Nina Caliente pregnant at Don Lothario's house and then next time I invited her over she was walking around with a big pregnant belly.  

adubbskthx

Rone R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:06 am
You can't do that you have to marry them first to have a baby but you can woohoo whithout getting married.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:04 pm
A woman can only get pregnant when she is controllable. He'd have to come over to her house. [or she could direct them to a community lot wink ]

And Rone R--- they don't need to be married to get pregnant.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:18 am
AnnoyingEvil1
A woman can only get pregnant when she is controllable. He'd have to come over to her house. [or she could direct them to a community lot wink ]

I didn't know, but that makes sense because if you are not controlling a person, they don't change like grow old or anything so they shouldn't become pregnant.
Just a question, but would WooHoo be in their memory (is that what it's called?) if they weren't controlled?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:40 am
Carnivorous Herbivore
AnnoyingEvil1

I didn't know, but that makes sense because if you are not controlling a person, they don't change like grow old or anything so they shouldn't become pregnant.
Just a question, but would WooHoo be in their memory (is that what it's called?) if they weren't controlled?

It would be in their memory yeah, as far as I know smile
I'm just not sure about NPC's, because sometimes they don't have the memories I created while they interacted with my controllable sims.

Greenzally

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:39 pm
Greenzally
Carnivorous Herbivore
AnnoyingEvil1

It would be in their memory yeah, as far as I know smile
I'm just not sure about NPC's, because sometimes they don't have the memories I created while they interacted with my controllable sims.

Yes. It would be in their memory, how ever, NPCs cannot retain any memories unless you add them to your family and they're no longer NPCs.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff