Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
i can't find any vampires at the clubs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:24 pm
how do i find a vampire so i can talk to them and stuff and eventually turn my sim into a vampire eventually  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:45 pm
I personally just randomly find them...so...I dunno...  

athena08905

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:53 pm
Well make sure you are visiting community lots at night to start with. I usually find my vampires at the Crypt-o-nightclub or whatever it's called. The club downtown that has a dead tree inside next to the dance floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:39 pm
I've always just found them randomly...if you hang around enough at night, one will appear. And then you just have to befriend them until they're at the point where they want to bite you...or get a Sim to influence the vampire to bite another Sim...that's how I did it. Lucky the bitten was a knowledge Sim and wanted to be a vampire or it might not have worked. If the relationship isn't high enough, they can refuse.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:25 pm
[User Image]

i actually saw a countess at umm... i think it was the trap door corp or whatever
    and i thought they only appeared at bowling allies & night clubs.. soo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:18 am
If you're still having trouble finding a vampire randomly make one of your sims turn ons vampirism.
Then when you ask for a blind date there's a very good chance you'll get a vampire turning up; if you give the match maker the right amount of simoleons of course razz

Kalvaya

Sarahsuke

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:26 am
Infernal Dreams
If you're still having trouble finding a vampire randomly make one of your sims turn ons vampirism.
Then when you ask for a blind date there's a very good chance you'll get a vampire turning up; if you give the match maker the right amount of simoleons of course razz
Of course, it's a good idea not to do it in the daytime, or else your dream date will end up immediately flying the coop - literally!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:06 am
One of my Sims befriended with a vampire but after you meet them first time, I think it's hard to get them on a date or whatever... I mean they were like bestfriends and everytime she called her she was like, Nah...I don't wanna :l  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:53 am
Sarahsuke
Infernal Dreams
Of course, it's a good idea not to do it in the daytime, or else your dream date will end up immediately flying the coop - literally!

That too razz Although it is fun to watch ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:17 pm
Infernal Dreams
Sarahsuke
Infernal Dreams

That too razz Although it is fun to watch ninja
Hahahaha, so i'm guessing this only works with NL though right?  

FullmetalBeast

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:20 am
They're randomly walking around.

I don't know how many times one of my sims has been set up on a blind date with a vampire!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:07 am
Sadly yes, you can only get vampires with NL. But on the plus side they are vampires xp

Kalvaya

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:19 am
I went to the Crypt-O-Night Club yesterday on a date. Ended up staying all night and saw no vamps. No fair. *pout* I don't even think I want to turn any of my Sims, although that would be cool. I just want to see one for now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:09 pm
Just go to the Crypt o night club or something and most likely you will be able to find one.  

minaflower71

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
I've just realised that I only ever seem to see the male head vampire. I very rarely see the female.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games