Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
Samus ONLY TeH SuPeR WaVeDasH!!!1!!!one!!!!!1!!!!!1!!eleven!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:22 pm
has anyone here ever done it, i've only done like 3, but they were wicked sweet lol.

incase u dont know what a superwave dash is, i will explain it...
when samus lays a morph ball, and u are currently on the ground, you will fall to the ground, and at exactly the 40th frame i beleive, that should be just when samus touches the ground in morph ball form, you must have the joy stick go all the way left to right, and if u time it right, u will slide much farther than a wavedash, if u hold the direction u want, u can actually slide all the way across final destination ^^, if u wanna see a good video of a samus player whos good at this skill, go to youtube and search all wessed up. i think hes the best samus out there 8^D
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:42 pm
Um yes I've done it. Pointless thread.  

Ronin_686

LemonManX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:20 am
I think I heard about it being removed from the PAL version, and since thats what I have I haven't bothered trying.

But if someone knows whether its in the PAL version then I'll try.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 pm
geeze, wonder what crawled up ronins bung hole eek , pointless thread? aren't forrums about information? are there any other super wave dash threads in these forrums? i haven't seen any scream , and ok you've done it woopty doo, thats not the point, its so others who haven't done it, or even heard of it, can maybe learn how to do it wink

pce nub ninja  

Dynasty_77

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:08 am
im a pretty decent samus user but I suck at timing with the super wavedash. I can only pull it off liike 1/10 of the time. crying  
Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games