relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
Zelda Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you that ZeldaFan make an zelda roleplay?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pinita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Roleplayings are a good ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:39 pm
i <3 zelda!  

i__WingedAngel

Meme`s bishi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:34 am
Is Zelda going to be one seperate character from Shiek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:44 am
oooh....sounds cool, but my reaction would be no because Zelda and Shiek are the same person!  

TerkRugby

xxBorder Of Tearsxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 pm
omg!! a zelda forum!!!! first its nerd, than zelda, i really really love it here, i cant wait till the roleplay starts!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Link_The_Hylian
omg!! a zelda forum!!!! first its nerd, than zelda, i really really love it here, i cant wait till the roleplay starts!

nerd? i sure hope you're not talking about the late Kelso's modern life. obviously that was a much better hit then Zelda because my sub forum had many fans. unfortunatly i decided to take really hard classes and didn't have time to run my subforum. emo  

kelso_da_bom

Keng-Emiko

Golden Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:10 pm
is link taken? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:31 pm
Is sheik taken?  

Apprentice_Ryuu

QTQueen103

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:30 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:30 pm
What if Link had kids? One is Zelda's, the other Malon's. (Link is a pimp, but loves Zelda and only knows about her child. Not Malon's.)  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Javinus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:58 pm
I've participated in a few Zelda RPs before, yet always as original characters. I find that if we are to avoid stepping on the toes of others' Hyrule philosophies, the main characters are best to be avoided.

I also suggest that one Hyrule map and one game timeline be settled upon before the start of the RP. It gets to be rather confusing if someone is swimming in Lake Hylia when someone is on a quest to find the castle buried under a sea of water.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Yes, that would indeed be awesome...if I of course, could be Midna?
biggrin
Im sure we can have characters from different games; we could have Aryll, Saria, Navi, Midna, and the different Eponas all in one roleplay.  

TheLittleInu

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Javinus
I've participated in a few Zelda RPs before, yet always as original characters. I find that if we are to avoid stepping on the toes of others' Hyrule philosophies, the main characters are best to be avoided.

I also suggest that one Hyrule map and one game timeline be settled upon before the start of the RP. It gets to be rather confusing if someone is swimming in Lake Hylia when someone is on a quest to find the castle buried under a sea of water.
XD Yeah, and the original character thing would also be better, because too many people would be fighting to be zelda or link or such.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:20 am
hmm i think zora is a good suit ok ill take zora  

Oakeyo

12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out