Reply Naruto Guild
What the hell, Pakkun?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:02 pm
Okay, I thought Pakkun was a real pervert, or something. He told Shikamaru, "Touch my paws, they're soft." Shikamaru hesitated. I looked for this in the manga but it appears it only happened in the anime. Because in the manga Pakkun decided to bite Shikamaru a few times instead... far more rewarding. But it also seems the version I was reading was missing a page. Maybe not.

An explanation from Wikipedia.

When first summoned to lead Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru to Sasuke, Shikamaru refuses and Pakkun tells him if he completes this mission he will let him touch the pads on his feet. He claims they are really soft and bouncy.

I just don't get it. He has PADS on his feet? Or are his paws super bouncy so he can jump really far? It all sounds really fishy. I was hoping it was some kind of cruel joke. But now it looks like Pakkun wasn't lying.

Well? xd :  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:06 pm
All dogs have pads on their feet. I don't get it.  

Captain Verd

puzzleman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:16 pm
it is so they won't cut themselves,the pads are very strong ,just in case the step on a sharp stone or run over a bunch of rocks,they are also very rough so they can't slip with they are running  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:26 pm
Shikalee
Okay, I thought Pakkun was a real pervert, or something. He told Shikamaru, "Touch my paws, they're soft." Shikamaru hesitated. I looked for this in the manga but it appears it only happened in the anime. Because in the manga Pakkun decided to bite Shikamaru a few times instead... far more rewarding. But it also seems the version I was reading was missing a page. Maybe not.

When first summoned to lead Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru to Sasuke, Shikamaru refuses and Pakkun tells him if he completes this mission he will let him touch the pads on his feet. He claims they are really soft and bouncy.

I just don't get it. He has PADS on his feet? Or are his paws super bouncy so he can jump really far? It all sounds really fishy. I was hoping it was some kind of cruel joke. But now it looks like Pakkun wasn't lying.

Well? xd :
What Pakkun MEANT to say was "Shikamaru touch my balls" but he got nervous. Kishimoto told me that too.  

kimmiepoo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:31 pm
kimmiepoo
Shikalee

Well? xd :
What Pakkun MEANT to say was "Shikamaru touch my balls" but he got nervous. Kishimoto told me that too.
You two must be like bff by now lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Captain Verd
I know they have paws. But do they call them pads?

And why would pads be bouncy? And why would Pakkun ask Shikamaru to touch them if they weren't unusual? Why would Shikamaru hesitate like it was the Ebola Virus?  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:04 pm
kimmiepoo
:ROFL:

Pakkun stuttered because Shikamaru was already touching mine. redface

@ puzzleman: Thanks for that info! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:19 pm
Well it's true that all dogs have "pads" on their feet. Most dogs have these to protect their feet when walking, and can be seen obviously by just looking at their foot.

This is just a theory, but well most dogs have rough "pads", and they are rather hard.... perhaps Pakku was just stating that his "pads" were not like other dogs, they were actually soft and bouncy. I'm not sure why he'd tell Shikamaru to touch them, but that's all I got sweatdrop  

churrlo

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:42 pm
Captain Verd
kimmiepoo
Shikalee

Well? xd :
You two must be like bff by now lol
yep  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd

And why would pads be bouncy? And why would Pakkun ask Shikamaru to touch them if they weren't unusual? Why would Shikamaru hesitate like it was the Ebola Virus?
The pads are the squishy things on the bottom of the paws. Like um, on puppies they're pink and stuff.  

Captain Verd

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:04 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd

The paw itself is the equivalent of a human foot, and the pads are particularly tough patches of skin on the bottom of the paw. Cats have them too, and various other animals. Normally they're just skin that's hardened to prevent their paws from being cut open on stones or sharp things. I think they're just "bouncy" because they give, obviously because they have the dog's full weight on them all the time.

I don't get it either. I wrote it off as a moment of weirdness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:28 pm
Well maybe he offered it to intice him in some manner o.o Most dogs don't have soft and bouncy "pads" so it might be a special honor to get to touch them xd  

churrlo

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:57 pm
ninja Pakkun is awesome. He is my favorite summon. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:36 pm
mofoslotmachine
I don't get it either. I wrote it off as a moment of weirdness.
Question answered.

That's just WEIRD, though. Bouncy? Soft and bouncy? Sounds like Tsunade.

No really. If these "pads" are usually tough portions of skin... Why did Pakkun... D:

@ Chuurlo: OH YEAH BECAUSE SHIKAMARU WANTS THE HONOR OF TOUCHING A DOG'S FOOT. xd  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:52 pm
xd Well maybe it's a rare treat for dogs to have soft and bouncy pads!!! xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items