Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
Yes.
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Sort of... Good plot.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Sucks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:17 pm
The setting is in Konoha, two years after the Chuunin exams. Everyone has been invited to a Karaoke Dance Party in favor of Naruto defeating Orochimaru. Here are the following hangouts at the part: Arcade (include any game you please), Forest, Garden, Bar, Karaoke station, DJ booth, and across the street a motel. If you feel you would like to add another destination in this setting please ask me first. Please take this RP seriously, as I worked hard to think of it. It also not based on the manga WHATSOEVER. And if you want to have Yaoi/Yuri, tell me first. Some people are homophobic and feel uncomfortable so you must also confirm it is alright with the person RP as that character. Here are the rules:

No having 'ultra mad skills' on DDR, and being able to beat everyone and stuff. It's unfair if you are RP with someone and they're trying to beat you and you guys keep going ON AN ON AND ON. Also it's boring. (This includes God-modding)

No starting chaos! Picking a fight with another ninja is acceptable if they are either A. flirting with your girl B. you're tipsy C. they cast you dirty looks or just send out a bad aura to you D. They are harassing you

No cybering! You may state that you and a certain character go into the motel and the rest of that but not into it like for example: 'She slowly ran her hand up his strongly muscled legs' It is unacceptable as I would be reported ^_~

No 'Orochimaru comes back' or a bad guy comes and ruins the party.

No date-rape drugs! You can't put a pill into another persons drink and then take them to the motel. That's wrong and jacked up to the extent of no return. Like you can't do this: 'Sasuke slipped the round tablet into Sakura's coke and watched it dissolve, smiling wickedly as she put the glass to her lips. After he began to see the side-affects he strolled up to her, whispering in her ear "let me take you home" and as he heard her groan slightly in protest, he dragged her to the hotel, making sure no one saw him.'

You may make a new character! Here is what is required.

Name: (can be an original character or your own)
Alias:
Weight:
Persona:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon:
Village:
Crush: (this may be someone else who has made their character up or an original char.)
Special quality: (like can you talk to animals, burp the ABC's or whatever)

Or you may be an original Naruto character (BUT REMEMBER! THEY ARE TWO YEARS ARE OLDER SO DON'T HAVE THEM 12 OR 13, BUT 14 AND 15!!):

# · Akamaru: 3 years
# · Akimichi Chouji: 12 years
# · Gaara: 12 years
# · Haruno Sakura: 12 years
# · Hatake Kakashi: 26 years
# · Hyuuga Hinata: 12 years
# · Hyuuga Neji 13 years
# · Inuzuka Kiba: 12 years
# · Konohamaru: 8 years
# · Maito Gai: 26 years
# · Nara Shikamaru: 12 years
# · Rock Lee: 13 years
# · Temari: 15 years
# · Tenten: 13 years
# · Tsunade: 50 years
# · Uchiha Sasuke: 12 years
# · Umino Iruka: 25 year
# · Uzumaki Naruto: 12 years
# · Yamanaka Ino: 12 years

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Name: Mishantu Yukiko
Alias: Misha, Yuki, Mish, Kisha
Height:5'5
Weight:113
Persona: Smart and positive, Misha has many friends and some even consider her 'popular'. She loves any type of animal and enjoys drawing and singing. She has a sharp temper but it dies down quickly and is quick to apologize or forgive, however when she is mad some say she acquires a kind of angry-mother aura about her that tends to frighten most.
Appearance: a third african-american, a third mexican-american, and a third Japanese, Misha has thick, wavy hair that recognizably poofs out. She wears tight black capri's with golden flower embroidery up the thigh and a pink tank-top over a longsleeved plain black shirt. Oddly enough, she also has black cat ears and a black cat tail. She insists that she used a special jutsu to transmute the tail and ears to her central nervous system so she could move them and be able to feel pain and such. Others think however that it is a difformity.
Bio: Misha lives happily with her mother, older brother and older sister. Her sister gone away to attend college, her brother is also in training to be a full-fledged ninja. She a Chuunin and he a Juunin the siblings must see each other nearly everyday.
Weapon: She has a long staff that can transform into long whip that can seep deadly poison at her command and its second form is a long-sword with flowers smelted into the blade and a lioness appearing to be sharpening her claws as the hilt
Village: Konoha
Crush: Kiba (so far)
Special talent: She can talk to animals.

xXDivineError

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:39 pm
Can I be Hinata  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:03 pm
You can be anyone you wish to be as long as someone else hasn't claimed it. No need to ask! ^_^

Misha stood, glancing around at the party she had pulled together. A soft smile tugged at her lips, smoothed over with a sparkly red lipstick. She pulled back a curly strand of hair and blinked her large dark brown eyes, a light breeze pulling at her black thigh-high skirt. No one had come yet besides Hinata, and so far she stood in the corner poking her index fingers together. She itched to pull Hinata's porcelain hands apart and make her stop the bad habit, but she didn't want to scare her.

xXDivineError

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Hinata saw Misha and walked up to her, "Konichiwa Misha"Hinata said in a quiet voice with her mid-thigh-high black skirt and her sleevless shirt showing her belly button.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:09 pm
Misha smiled "Konichiwa Hinata!" She said giving the girl a hug. "So, are you waiting for someone?" she inquired, glancing around.  

xXDivineError

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:05 pm
"No just waiting for more people to show"Hinata said hugging back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:21 pm
Misha blushed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Oh... Well I um... Hey do you know when Kiba-kun will be here? B-because you k-know he's in your team and uh and you would know this kind of stuffandheowsmemoneyandhesaidhewouldtakemeouttolookaroundKonohaandreallyI'm justmakingstuffUP!!!!" Her face blanched suddenly then reddened with color. "I-I mean!" Misha turned away fumbling with her words.  

xXDivineError

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:42 am
Hinata giggled "Do you like Kiba-kun? I actually don't know when he'll be here"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:05 pm
"I-I never said that!" Misha exclaimed, her face turning a darker shade of hue.  

xXDivineError

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:10 am
Hinata giggled and stood next to Misha  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:17 pm
Name:Aruko Takahashi
Alias:The Dark Wanderer
Height:5'8
Weight:115 lbs
Persona:Smart but doesn't know it. He wanders all of the villages just for fun. He has a dark and a light side but mostly on the light side.
Appearance:User Image
Bio:Aruko's family was killed due to a tragic fire in his house. He tries to cheer up by socializing and making friends,but he still has flashbacks on what happened that dreadful day.
Weapon:His word called Soul Edge
Village:Sand
Crush:Temari
Special quality:He can create soul energy  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 pm
((What? So suddenly I post and this whole page is forgotton?!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:32 pm
((Nu-uh!!!))

Misha smiled and waved at the young teen standing around. "Konichiwa!" She yelled waving her arms high in the air and jumping. A large bout of wind knocked her off balance and she stumbled her face draining as she nearly plummets down into a puddle of muddy-water.  

xXDivineError

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 pm
HInata caucht her before she fell, "You alright?" Hinata asked smiling.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games