Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
The wonders of roleplaying (and the screams that follow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katurrah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:37 am
Quote:
its a move so powerful it can destroy everything within like 10000 feet of its center but the move can be fatal to him *omega flies faster away then turns to watch * the gods of chaos when u have us u have are complete loyalty

Quote:
yeshua showed u mercy dont think it will happen twice angel*i stop and click my sheath * hey you 3rd angel from the left that dagger ur ready to throw wont even leave ur hand before i kill u * the angel drops the knife as i walk away talking to yeshua* ur getting soft

The sad thing is that the 'Gods of Chaos' both post like this. I'm attempting to determine the location of the lost punctuation in society.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:42 am
This is why I'll never role play on Gaia. I role play in story form, and I hate it when people do that, or be god moders. Why would you play if you can't communicate?  

ChibbiChlessla

Masamune no Hi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:46 am
There is a person in one of my favorite roleplay threads that uses the worst grammer I have seen in years, and he is a god modder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:34 pm
I looked at a handful of threads in Barton town... then I tried to erase all traces that I had done even that much from my computer. I'll stick with the literate roleplaying guilds...  

Angel80272

Arana

7,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm
It is people like that who make it hard to find a decent rp nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:39 am
The roleplay I'm in right now, actually both of them, use great grammer, spelling, and everything else. The Inn of All and the Inn of Perpetual Christmas. There's only one person in the Inn of All that does this, but it's not even txt tlk. He just misspells and forgets capitalization and puncuation. I think I'm one of the lucky ones for that.  

blazestonefire656

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:10 am
*twitch* o_< This is exactly why I don't roleplay -- with anyone.

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games