Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Senshi Death Scenes Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season Was Better?
  Sailor Moon
  Super
  Super S
View Results

Dyron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:08 am
We've all seen the Sailor Scouts die in Sailor Moon, Stars, and even in S. But which out of those three seasons did you think made you cry or even shock you the most?

In my opinion I thought it was Stars because they sacrificed themselves for the Starlights and Sailor Moon, because they loved them. But also because they were important people to them, so you gotta give them love & respect for that.

But they also did it to save there friends, which is a lot to me and them. But it's just amazing as to how they did it for there friends and for the love they had to Serena/Usagi.

What are your opinions?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:23 am
Hands down, the deaths in the stars series were the most heartbreaking. I was literally rocking back and forth SOBBING when Sailor Mars died, and then AGAIN when Uranus and Neptune were dying. The other deaths didn't hit me as bad, but oh man.. those two broke my heart into pieces.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dyron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:30 pm
Yeah I agree! Stars does bring you to tears when you get close to the finale of the series.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:15 pm
crying stars was so sad >< i was ready to cry at the end crying  

WhimsicalDelight

Desirable Firestarter

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:23 pm
stars was very....tearjerking...... crying oh, now look what you did.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:34 pm
in the beginning they died protecting sailor moon but I thought the way they died in sailor moon season one was the best one by one telling her how they felt and the way was better too.  

misty-da-monster

lovinhim637

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Each Season had its moments when I felt so sad, I know that i have been touched more in the actual series then in any of the movies, but that is just me. Like at the end of the first season, when all the Scouts gave up their lives to save Sailor Moon, right before she was going to go fight Queen Beryl. It was so touching.Truth be told, I love them all, and I know I always will.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:56 am
there are two seasons i was so sad on when they had died and that was the first season when they where going to fight beraly. many it was so sad i wanted to cry I think I did.

and the other one was the star season now that got me to cry when they died like they did. easpilly with mars since I am sure she had a very closer friend ship with sailor moon, though they fought alot they where still very close friends. crying so sad it was i cryed  

Phoenix_17

luna_branca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:15 pm
uhmm i loved all parts with romance on it smile so sailormoon r was one of my favorites smile but the one that actually made me cry was when the sailors died on the first season T___T it was really sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:26 pm
the quest for the hearts season uranus and neptune so sad  

Remelz

luna_branca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:32 pm
Byakugan360
the quest for the hearts season uranus and neptune so sad

ah you mean when both died together T__T yeah i forgot to mention that one  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:56 pm
And this is where I confess that I cried during the episode in R when the sleeping spell was cast on Sailor Moon. Mamoru had decided that it was better for them not to be together, even though they were destined to be. So when Luna jumps on him in the middle of the night and tells him the scouts need his help, he's really hesitant. Then Luna screams at him that Usagi could die if he doesn't help, so he jumps on his motorcycle and off he goes.
I thought that was pretty harsh in itself, but when she woke up and tried to talk to him, he just turned her down again and high-tailed it.

I also cried in Day of Destiny.
And I have not yet been fortunate enough to see Stars crying
But I did see a really good AMV where Neptune and Uranus had their heart crystals taken, even though they were brought back to life after. If you're not sure what I mean, I'm talking about the episode where Neptune was shot with the crystal-stealing gun first, then Uranus pulled the trigger on herself.

+Trynyti+

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:44 am

I know of this death scene,
but I haven't seen it for myself
and right now I'm sort of in a state of denial that it actually happens.
eek

The most touching scene, I think,
is when Usagi learns that she is Princess Serenity,
and you see her in that pretty dress for the first time.
It is lovely.
heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:34 am
Magical Girl Yossy

I know of this death scene,
but I haven't seen it for myself
and right now I'm sort of in a state of denial that it actually happens.
eek

The most touching scene, I think,
is when Usagi learns that she is Princess Serenity,
and you see her in that pretty dress for the first time.
It is lovely.
heart

Ooh, yes. When the song 'My only Love' is playing in the background and she's sitting with Mamoru's head in her lap.
Yeaaaaah. . . I cried there too sweatdrop

+Trynyti+

Nettie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:34 pm
In my opinion, when they died in Stars was just so heartbreaking. It's so silly, but I cried a lot! I was so distressed over that. Granted, I was like, 10, but still--it was sad!
Something about it was so shocking, and they had died before, but goodness, that one just really made me sad. Everything was falling apart during those scenes, and it was all just really apocalyptic!

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff