Total Votes : 32

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:31 pm
I...I...I wanna know where could i find an Eurpean Gothic store?...
There is not Hottopic here in Europe!
I don't like live here ....>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:50 pm
The Hot-Topic-not-being-there thing you should probably be thankful for...

but really, any kind of clothig shop you go to can provide suitable items if you look well enough and have a good sense of imagination of what to do with those clothes.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:27 pm
First, Hot Topic isn't goth, so don't worry. You're not missing out on anything.

Europe has dozens, if not hundreds, of goth stores. Here's two that I know of, both of which have actual store locations (as well as online shops):

France:
www.boyloovegirl.com

Germany:
www.the-black-angel.com

If you tell me where you live (general region is fine, I'm no stalker), I can give you some more locations.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:39 pm
hot topic is nothing but a shop to get ppls attention to buy trendy cloths and items to make them feel goth, but really it doesnt. I dont see a need in it. But the gothic culture came to europe from us so they bound to have shops with related topics and styles in cloths, music, design, you name it, it depends where in europe, try England, that a good start for sure, they got the goth trend down pretty well.  

Redwing~Shadow

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:14 am
Redwing~Shadow
hot topic is nothing but a shop to get ppls attention to buy trendy cloths and items to make them feel goth, but really it doesnt. I dont see a need in it. But the gothic culture came to europe from us so they bound to have shops with related topics and styles in cloths, music, design, you name it, it depends where in europe, try England, that a good start for sure, they got the goth trend down pretty well.

yeah... mrgreen thank you
But I"ve never been in England...I guess Germany and Spain (Because I"m traveling lot the time)have also The Goth Trend..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:21 am
GilAskan
First, Hot Topic isn't goth, so don't worry. You're not missing out on anything.

Europe has dozens, if not hundreds, of goth stores. Here's two that I know of, both of which have actual store locations (as well as online shops):

France:
www.boyloovegirl.com

Germany:
www.the-black-angel.com

If you tell me where you live (general region is fine, I'm no stalker), I can give you some more locations.

sure...^^
I live in Germany,in Berlin....I live in Altmarckstrass...
And I study In Madrid ..... confused I don't know the address of my dorm >.<  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:24 am
nany2006
Dead Ed

but really, any kind of clothig shop you go to can provide suitable items if you look well enough and have a good sense of imagination of what to do with those clothes.
Yeah..I already did that ... 3nodding
I think I prefer to follow my idea because I wanna wear something different and unique ..... mrgreen
Yeah you are right ! I have to be thankful....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:35 am
From what I've seen in Britain, there aren't any gothy chain stores and you usually have to look outside the mall. They're around, though. Black Lace is my local goth store, and there are some really good ones in the Camden area of London. Dark Side of Camden is one of my favourites.

Some other British stores I'm really fond of:

Dark Angel — lots of medieval-inspired clothing.
Pennangalan Dreams — Gothy and fetish boots.
Fairy Goth Mother — Good site for full skirts and corsets.
Alchemy Gothic — Huge selection of pewter jewellery and housewares.

XtraX Undergroundfashion is based in Germany and has very good selection. It might be worth a try, too.  

Veruniel
Crew

westie330

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:43 am
man i wish i lived in germany or france or places that have more goth stores ... not fair !!! we have hot topic... woo hoo not really that great not too gothic any more sad ill have to make a trip there some time and come back and have people ask if ill take them next time  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:03 am
westie330
man i wish i lived in germany or france or places that have more goth stores ... not fair !!! we have hot topic... woo hoo not really that great not too gothic any more sad ill have to make a trip there some time and come back and have people ask if ill take them next time
probably they want to make more punkish.... sweatdrop not gothic  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:15 am
Dead Ed

yeah really...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like GilAskan said, there are hundrds of european goth shops.....most have extremely good and fairly inexpensive merchandise also:

Phaze clothing-http://phazeclothing.com/

Aderlass Clothing-http://www.aderlass.com/

Demonic Arts-http://www.demonicarts.co.uk/

Realm of Darkness(gothic and fetish)-http://www.realmofdarkness.nl/

Links to sites that do international order:

Art of Adornment(victorian)-http://www.artofadornment.ca/main.htm

Ipso Facto-http://www.ipso-facto.com/

Dollflesh clothing-http://www.dollflesh.com/

.+Melanthios+.

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:14 pm
nany2006
westie330

Hot Topic assumes that you are stupid enough to go to a pop cultural mall to dress to impress a subcultural scene. Dunno how so many kids bought it X_x.
Thrift shops *can* be nice, little vintage stores are the best I think if you want something not too pricy. You can buy boots and the more fetishish stuff online, use el google.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:25 pm
bluerain202
nany2006
westie330

Hot Topic assumes that you are stupid enough to go to a pop cultural mall to dress to impress a subcultural scene. Dunno how so many kids bought it X_x.
Thrift shops *can* be nice, little vintage stores are the best I think if you want something not too pricy. You can buy boots and the more fetishish stuff online, use el google.
rofl IoI I agree what you said....yeah i want something not expensive! 3nodding  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers