Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Found on GD, screencapture of Myspace!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra Sarah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:56 pm
Myspace scares me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:03 pm
My attempt at a translation:

So I go to talk to you and I get ... what do I get? I get no response. Then, I go to add you to a convo(?) with my friend to see if you would talk (I was making sure that you really were not there). So what happens? Right after we start talking, you exit the convo! So I knou you are there, I try to tell you that it was hella messed up that you would ignore me like that for half an hour, and you don't respond to that either (I was making sure you were not there again). I then go on Myspace, and you are online! I leave you a comment and get no response, so I get pissed. Then, I get offline for about five minutes. When I come back, I see a comment from you saying "Hey cutie, going to the snowboarding party tonight?" Nothing happened! This is very depressing if you think about it!

She likes to change tense ...  

Ultra Sarah

Ultra Sarah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:08 pm
Another from GD ...
okay, so my friend and me were hanging out, then i was liek, tickling her, then, we were sitting back, i was holding her and she was like, on my chest, but not my lap (thank god), watching spongbob, episode wishing well where he is liek tagging patric, so i tag her, she tags me, we do it 4 while, until she suddenly turned around on my chest and kissed me!!!! icon_xd.gif icon_redface.gif icon_eek.gif !!!! and we liek kissed (my first time at 15...im embarressed!) i told her i never kissed b4, she said u'll learn, and we mad out 4 like 15 minutes, then she had to leave

i txted my guy friend saying what happened, then the girl txted me, saying i shouldnt tell any1, then i told her, i did tell him,

arg! what whould i do?! b4 my life is ruined and i lose a good friend?

dont demand pix, i have no time to take them, crisis situation, also, i am not making this up, hurry plz!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:41 am
Yet another sad example of illiteracy amoung youngsters.

Truly sad.....

By the way, "convo" stands for conversation, which is usually stored within myspace logs, or MSN Messenger. I have saved some of my conversations as well, but they are mostly in spanish. razz  

Azraelalpha

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:20 am
MySpace is corrupting the minds of today's generation.. All under the age of (at least) 18. What is the world coming to?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:03 am
Shigures Editor
MySpace is corrupting the minds of today's generation.. All under the age of (at least) 18. What is the world coming to?
I agree, I only EVER go on myspace if I'm looking for a video that I can't find on youtube, which isn't very often. Besides that, you know how people say it's dangerous? Well, my debate coach's father, who knew her for all of two months by the way, found her through myspace. Who would have guessed she had a half brother in turkey? Just some random facts but yeah, myspace is scary.  

kyuuketsuki4

Angel80272

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:56 pm
I try to avoid blogs as much as possible, and this is a prime reason to keep avoiding them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:42 am
*toss of the head*
*disdainful sniff*

Ridiculous.  

Galadedrid Damodred

LadyZarhena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:26 pm
>.> For some bizarre reason, I want to know what happened.

I've seen worse than this, but... *shudders* This is, borderline, the most I can take without killing the author.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:57 am
This is the reason wireless internet may very well destroy our chances of contacting intelligent life.  

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items