Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:46 pm
I don't know about you guys but she really doesn't have much going for her except her intellegence. She sucks at combat and then all of a sudden bam! Two years later she can actually do something? How does that work!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:48 pm
because she was trained by Tsunade herself.  

liz_bliz_inc

pepperLUVjude

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:54 pm
i like sakura...for no reason at all.... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:36 pm
fantasydreamer74
I don't know about you guys but she really doesn't have much going for her except her intellegence. She sucks at combat and then all of a sudden bam! Two years later she can actually do something? How does that work!?

Because Tsunade-sama worked her a** like a motha? Hahaha, yeah, seriously, it's thanks to Tsuande.  

Honh

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:38 am
fantasydreamer74

O.o She had the queen of anger management teach her how to move. She realized that she was worthless and was damn lucky that Tsunade-hime decided to teach her. She worked her a** for for those two years that passed. What else are you looking for?

I'm still gonna smack her if she obsesses over Sasuke-baka, though. Time for a little crush to be over.  

Salaam Dementia

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:09 am
She's not the best character, but she's not worthless, either. She may not fuel the plotline much, but she's important to other characters' development.
I noticed you only had Love Sakura/Hate Sakura poll choices. I'm in between.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:09 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

fantasydreamer74

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:47 pm
Neko Kafweenu
She's not the best character, but she's not worthless, either. She may not fuel the plotline much, but she's important to other characters' development.
I noticed you only had Love Sakura/Hate Sakura poll choices. I'm in between.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:53 am
And sexy! Don't forget the sexy part heart  

Menzeeto

Shibuki.exe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:03 pm
I Always like Sakura for some reasom, and I think she kinda is important to the story, for she was in Naruto and Sasukes Team 7, so with her gone, itd be weird

=/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:57 pm
I like Sakura. Even if she doesn't have many skills, she's still a tactician.  

G03NITZ

Paena

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:14 pm
Before I start...I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but I am sooo here I go...

Sakura is both underapreciated and overrated. After the 3 year gap...she grows into becoming someone who can actually do something, under Tsunade's guidance and whatnot. She can heal and be strong and whatnot now. However she is still seriously lacking as a character. What she did to Ino was cruel (That being that she decided that a boy was more important then her best friend so she announced the two of them as Rivals) but hopefully now with the sasu-baka out of the way she can fix what she's already done. The greatest thing ABOUT Sakura is fromt he beginning she's improved tremendously as a character. No longer hiding in the shadow of her teamates, but peaking and becoming her own person. She has desires that reach beyond Sasuke, she has worries that now include Naruto. It is actually amazing that she has flowered this beautifully as a person, from what she had been before. What she had been was just the character there to explain Chakra, and I think we all can agree that she DID explain chakra.

I don't particularly like Sakura..but I do think that she's grown as a character. Personally I think since the gap we've seen her growth more than Naruto's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:23 pm
I like Sakura! I'm glad she can DO something now! BUT, I think she should really get over Sasuke. HOW MANY TIMES HAS SHE SAID, "SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!!!"? That seriously annoys me. stare  

CLuTzYAnGeL

Animeistro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:23 pm
I actually like Sakura, even though she did almost nothing at the beginning.
But she is awesome when Naruto gets back from training with Jaraiya.
Ho dear, taht's not a spoiler is it?

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces