Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Marrying decision: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play sims that: (as a majority)
  A) Marry other sims you made
  B) Marry NPCs
  C) Live alone.
View Results

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:37 pm
(read poll)

I choose marry NPCs only because I like the sheer surprise they bring. I had a sim engage to a woman with 15 friends!

He easily got the next three promotions!

cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:44 pm
I chose the NPC option because I do that the most, but sometimes I make created ones marry created ones for like, story options. smile  

Lily Rabbit

Canadian Ballerina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:59 pm
NPCs. I love when they come with great jobs, lots of friends, and a nice amount of money.

Edit: Plus, they make prettier babies than the sims I make.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:53 pm
I don't want to risk the chance of my kids turning out ugly...so I have to marry my own sims!!!
and yes, that makes the legacy challenge a little difficult for me razz  

athena08905

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:10 am
uhmmm i like to marry sims that i made (well the ones my sister made XD, but if i say this she will kill me XD ) but sometimes i marry npcs too XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:01 pm
User Image
I don't even want to talk to the NPC sims. sweatdrop I have enough homes I made on my own that they can devote there time to talk to each other and become each other friends. And I won't marry one, just cause it feels like I'm taking from the game world. That NPC may have a family and they will never see them again. gonk ... okay I just like to customize all the characters I play with, and having a NPC already built buts a bit of a damper on my create a sim mode.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:53 pm
I like the NPC because the babies turn out awesome looking. Once I made Jan Tellerman marry a sim I made, and their babies Olivia and Sasha were so unique...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:14 pm
the ones i made is who i marry  

kry.pto

The_0ther_Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 pm
I do all three.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:48 pm
You know i really do all of it but i like having babies with like a really ugly npc and a preatty sim i created and like seeing how they come out name an ugly npc and i probaly had their babby!! haha mrgreen  

UndisputedIntercourse

anima707

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:08 pm
i have all my sims get married  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:17 am
i normaly make a family and then marry them after a while to make sure i dont want them to marry anyy one eles are just be a player  

iloveshortgirls

Kukushka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:58 am
I don't like the NPCs much. I largely just play with my own Sims. They marry each other, are friends with each other, etc... I also make my own "NPCs" by making blank lots with 8 people (all with different names and last names) and a phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:24 pm
i do all three but i make a lot of sims so teh majority of my sims marry my own other sims xd  

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:46 pm
I tend to "bring up" the children of four or five households at a time. When one transitions to the next age I go to the next house to age that kid. So my first choice is to get them together as adults.

But sometimes there are too many girls or boys - or too many related to each other. lol - in that case I marry them to npcs.

In some cases I just use the gypsy to set them up with their perfect match - doesn't matter if it's npc or one I made.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff