Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
For pie
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
......Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:27 pm
The world changed alot from when Naruto was a child, he only half of the ninja world until just recently when someone descovers a new ninja world that is identical to Naruto's world when he was child. Naruto know the Sixth Hokage, Sasuke back in the Konoha village, Sakura a legondary medical ninja, and just about everyone else is a member the ANBO BLACK OMPS, Konohamaru, Megomei, Udon(i think there naruto's big fans) are legondary sannin. You are to travel to this knew world get some information and take it back Naruto. This is an Super A-Ranked mission because you don't know what to exspect. Beware because people think that Orochimaru is still alive along with Itachi.

~CHARACTERS~

~NARUTO-

~Sasuke-

~Sakura-sailormoonchibimoon15

~Hinata-Sasuke Lover5

~Neji-

~Shikamaru-

~Orochimaru

~Itachi-agent_leon

~MADE UPS~

~Name:
~Age:
~Rank:
~Clan:
~Part of the new world? Yes/No:
~Ally/Enimy:
~Bio:
~Wepond(s):
~Specialy Jutsu's:
~Do you posses the bloodline limit? Yes/No:

(you can make your own clan in this rp just PM me and tell me the name and the jutsu's for the rp)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:25 am
~MADE UP PROFILES~

~Name: Sabrina

~Age: 17

~Rank: Chounin/ANBU

~Clan: Dragon Clan

~Part of the new world? Yes/No: Umm...Yes? I think...

~Ally/Enimy: Sabrina gets along with pretty much everyone

~Bio: Sabrina's clan was destoryed and she was the sole survivor of it. She made friends with Tsunade-sama and became part of her secret ANBU.

~Weapon(s): Katana and her fists (of course Kunai and Shuriken)

~Specialy Jutsu's: Fire no jutsu and Shadow cloning

~Do you posses the bloodline limit? Yes/No: Uhhhh...I dunno...do I?  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:46 pm
((When do i start?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:15 pm
anytime  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:31 pm
Sabrina ran into the Konoha gates, breathing hard. She had run all the way from her last mission. She sat down tired.
"Whew...that--was a--workout." Sabrina said out of breath. She waved at people passing her including Sasuke. "What's up, Sasuke-kun?"

"Nothing much..." He said as he walked by.

"Oh...okay..." Sabrina laughs, she was expecting an answer like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:40 pm
Hinata walked around when she saw Sabrina and Saske. "Sabrina your back I'm soo glad I was pretty board." Hinata said running up to them.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:07 pm
"Well, hello, Hinata-chan!" Sabrina said bowing.

"Sup." Sasuke said barely audible.

"So, what have you been doing these past days?" Sabrina asked Hinata.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:13 pm
"Nothing." Hinata said repling to sasuke's question. "I want to go on a mission so bad I haven't been on one since I was most likely a jonin. I'm going to go talk to hokage see of I can go on a mission. You two wanna come?" Hinata asked  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:06 pm
"Hmmm...ok...I just got back from one, but hey...what the heck?" Sabrina said shrugging at Hinata.

"Nah, I have better things to do." Sasuke frowned and turned to leave, waving at the two. "See ya."

"See you later, Sasuke-kun! Hey! When I get back I expect that lunch you promised!! Tell Sakura-chan she can come too!!" Sabrina waved and shouted at Sasuke.

"Of course, she's coming, Baka. She is my girlfriend after all." Sasuke laughed and walked away.

"Oh...right. Ready to go, Hinata-chan?" Sabrina said looking at Hinata. "You want to get Naruto-kun to come?" Sabrina smiled at Hinata.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:35 pm
"Sabina Naruto is the hokage, ya let's go. Hey have you heard of a rumor that there is a new place where it looks exactly like our childhood? Man that would be weird to see how lame we where when we where twelve." Hinata said laughing  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:50 pm
"OMG! I forgot Naruto was the Hokage! It just still seems impossible." Sabrina laughs walking when Hinata. "Yeah...I still remember our missons when we were 12."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:46 am
"Ya I remember this one mission when I went with Kiba, Shino, Akamaru, and Naruto we went bug huting."  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:56 am
Sabrina laughed when she remembered that mission.
"Hahaha...well that was such an important mission, but it got funny at the end."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:18 pm
"Ya we failed because Naruto farted"Hinata said laughing.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Sabrina laughed so hard, she had to stop walking and hold her stomach.
"Omg..." she said as she wiped away tears. "That was beyond funny."

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games