0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
You are truly the master Joe03!
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Joe03

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:30 am
What do you want to see in the next gen. Smash Brothers?

I want to see characters destinguish themselfs from others. Like Young link should have the abliliy to were the masks from MM.

Ganon should use that giant sword.

Dr. Mario should think up his own moves.

Pichu or Pikachu should have a diffrent range of attacks like iorn tail or surf.

What new characters do you want to see?

Post your opinions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:03 pm

Im soo bad at SSBM crying

I find the computer at level 5 hard crying

Not so good at the button mashing games... unless I know what all the buttons do.. by heart..

It would be neat if you could unlock Samus's different suits... have the regular colours.. but as you played you could unlock the gravity suit.. the fusion suit... and all that jazz...

Owl and Pussycat

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:06 pm
heh. cool. i want the duck hunt gun. and the N64 controller as a weapon. howsabout toad? he was playable in SMB2 (american version, also known as doki doki panic) why not in smashies? or maybe some regular baddies. and of course we should have more fire emblem characters. and WW link. we must have WW limk. finnaly, i want the option to lay old pixalated NES versions of characters. that would be the most awesome costume change EVER!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:37 pm
nintendofanboy
heh. cool. i want the duck hunt gun. and the N64 controller as a weapon. howsabout toad? he was playable in SMB2 (american version, also known as doki doki panic) why not in smashies? or maybe some regular baddies. and of course we should have more fire emblem characters. and WW link. we must have WW limk. finnaly, i want the option to lay old pixalated NES versions of characters. that would be the most awesome costume change EVER!!!

The nintendo zapper MUST be in the next one. good call. Toad would be cool.

No more fire emblem characters unless they are hugely diffrent from existing ones.

(WW) yes

costume change mode more creative. good call. biggrin

anyone else. Keep um comming.  

Joe03

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:45 pm
oh yeah, we should be able to mix different moves into custom characters. not for online of course, that would be cheap. just in one and in house multi-player.

the ability to load unlocked items from the original would be nice. i don't want to get all that stuff again. unless they make really different ways of getting stuff.

the original courses. where was the LOZ course exactly?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:48 pm
With a larger capacity for memory, Nintendo will very likely include a whole lot of custimization. I can imagine clothing that you can unlock and put on a character or even the ability to make your own fighter. The custimization of moves would, for an SSMB game, ensure that Smash moves can only be used via Smash "motivation". It wouldn't be too difficult to come up with a creation system.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:04 pm
what if you could select between the old style and the new style? as in the slowness of the old N64 games or the rapid GCN stuff. and no 3D ever.

and i want to steal others weapons (like links sword, or even samus's power beam). some reversals would be nice too, but not if they make it to complicated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:13 pm
Kirby is the closest we're getting to "stealing weapons" due to the complications.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:16 pm
Edymion
Kirby is the closest we're getting to "stealing weapons" due to the complications.
yeah, but anyone who uses kirby is a wuss. actually, i guess he's pretty well matched in melee. anyway, what complications? use some kind of weapon stealing move, link loses word and only does half damage because he can only use his fists. easy. then when a character is damaged he/she drops the stolen weapon and must either jumpback to it or give it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:27 pm
what if you could put the CD into a player and get the soundtrack? i'm sorry if it's stupid but i love that music.

by the way, your poll is annoying. i could kick your butt at smash bros melee.  

nintendofanboy

Joe03

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:47 pm
nintendofanboy
Edymion
yeah, but anyone who uses kirby is a wuss. actually, i guess he's pretty well matched in melee. anyway, what complications? use some kind of weapon stealing move, link loses word and only does half damage because he can only use his fists. easy. then when a character is damaged he/she drops the stolen weapon and must either jumpback to it or give it up.

Hmmmm. interesting. I dout it would happen but creative.

DONT DISS MY POLL!!! I WOULD CRUSH YOU! twisted twisted

Just kidding. I bet it would be a great match. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:56 pm
Joe03
nintendofanboy
Edymion

Hmmmm. interesting. I dout it would happen but creative.

DONT DISS MY POLL!!! I WOULD CRUSH YOU! twisted twisted

Just kidding. I bet it would be a great match. biggrin
well, i'll look forward to the online then. just don't use some wuss move or something.  

nintendofanboy

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:39 pm
What's a great match is me using Jigglypuff, you laughing, and my knocking you out in one attack blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Edymion
What's a great match is me using Jigglypuff, you laughing, and my knocking you out in one attack blaugh
actually jiggly is pretty good in melee. the roll attack makes a real difference. man this online play will be so awesome. i just jope i can get it to work. that's one of the things that has allways bugged me about wireless and stuff. maybe i can use etherenet... ninja  

nintendofanboy

Smithium

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:50 am
I wanna see Skull Kid (Majora's Mask dood)!! That's all I wanna see. OH and Meta knight.. and DIDDY KONG!!!! And the online play thing that they are DEFINATELY doing!!!

By the by, I am a smashies master (next to my buddy)... I can't be beaten (unless I get beaten...)  
Wii Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff