Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
This made me want to kill myself. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish Chum

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:13 pm
YES, I do realize I posted this- on accident- on the other page.
BLONDE MOMMENT!

I really got this on my greatest journal.

Quote:
u guys r very awsome and ur really dat KOOL!!! lol luv ya bye
-Helena Leto (jared leto's wife- he's the lead singer of 30 seconds to mars) he's way KOOL, me 2!!!lol

I'm serious!

Shown here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Oh - my - god.

*dies*  

Galadedrid Damodred

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Just out of twisted curiosity I looked at "Mrs. Leto's" profile. I really wanted to die then. -goes to find her stash of sporks for emergency occassions-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:38 pm
For convenience, I'll post "Mrs. Leto's" greatest entry:

'Mrs. Leto'

hey Jared my name is Helena M. Leto, obiously not my real name but the one i like to go by. the M stands for Michelle.i would love to know ur middle name but ya know ur mysterious in that way and im mysterious in my ways too. did you know that ur my hero, seriously. i love you and reading this journal entry makes me wanna hug you cuz you dont know how much we have in common. you're the first person i've ever said i LOVE you to and meant, ur very special. we both like to keep secrets and not let the world know about every thing that goes on in our lives. i love ur music i can relate to 1 of ur songs "attack", cuz i've liked two people and couldnt decide so i went out with one and cheated on him with the other guy, i know that is really wrong though so plz dont judge. anyway i got sick of it and i ended it with both of the guys and well they were pissed at me so i just said get away i'll attack whoaaaaaaaaaaa.lol. im only 14 but ur my love, my true love and i will meet you one day i hope and i wont die till i do. the other song that im a big fan of is "the kill" it takes place on the set of one of my favorite movies "the shining" by my absolute favorite author Stephen King, i want to be a writer and be just like him. But my favorite movie of all time is "panic Room" the one you palyed in, but i cried my heart out when you died, cuz i love you. i wanna be just like you more than anything even though i cant look like you cuz im a girl, but i try to dress and wear the same makeup as you cuz ur so DROP DEAD GORGEOUS u HOTTIE!!! i regret this to other people but i trust you, i turned emo when i found out you hooked up with Lindsey Lohan but me n you are alike cuz we forgive and forget and still hold a place in our hearts to keep them there, im not that way any moree though.oh and i celebrated ur 35 b-day too, i even made a cake 4 u too is was very pretty. man i love u so much its unbelievable. i'll always have a place in my heart 4 you, 4 ever, and when i turn 18 im getting a potrait of your face on my arm (tattoo) with your sexy long hair like in your "from yesterday" video which you looked so sexy and ur gorgeous abbs.the tattoo is going to be in color too.i'll show you it some day. well ive talked alot so ill see u some day, ur my baby boy and I LOVE YOU LOTS, see ya later.if we meet ill tell you my real name and then some.
LOVE &hearts,
Ms.Helena Leto

She didn't even do the ♥ right. stare  

Ellis Bell Esq.

Thirteenth Partier

400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:45 pm
That's precisely what I read. -shudders- Sure, I like the band... but please... I couldn't find out how old she was. Bummer. Which would be worse? A kid or someone over twenty? confused

I agree, hasn't even mastered the art of ♥...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:12 pm
She used a ','. Everyone knows you use a ';'! It appears that when your literacy rate drops, so does your knowledge of the little coding you know.  

Ellis Bell Esq.

Thirteenth Partier

400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:59 pm
Which is kind of sad when you think about it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:38 pm
I'm sure it's the norm to speak like that when on a chat room or an IM, however on a forum or in a comment it is just wrong. Can we not learn how to type, people!?  

Shichimaru

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:11 am
xAvenirYuinax
That's precisely what I read. -shudders- Sure, I like the band... but please... I couldn't find out how old she was. Bummer. Which would be worse? A kid or someone over twenty? confused

I agree, hasn't even mastered the art of ♥...

She said that she's 14, which doesn't scare me as badly because hopefully she'll grow out of this obsession and her aversion to typing properly. (...I dunno, though. I graduated high school with a girl who was even-more-obsessed with Howie from the Backstreet Boys, and I heard that she's still at him three years later...) I'd be creeped out, if I was that guy.

Silly children. They don't know a thing about love... or apparently, typing. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:24 pm
I have an obsession, too.
But mine isn't as creepy...
I don't know.
But her journal made me vomit a bit in my mouth.  

Fish Chum

Friendly Fatcat

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:46 pm
My obsession: writing. That was stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:09 pm
[Chainsaw of Literacy]
There. I don't think you'll be doing THAT again.

MY obsession is my vampires and writing about them. THERE.  

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:44 pm
rae-chan-sensei

She said that she's 14, which doesn't scare me as badly because hopefully she'll grow out of this obsession and her aversion to typing properly. (...I dunno, though. I graduated high school with a girl who was even-more-obsessed with Howie from the Backstreet Boys, and I heard that she's still at him three years later...) I'd be creeped out, if I was that guy.

Silly children. They don't know a thing about love... or apparently, typing. rolleyes

I suddenly feel sorry for celebrities... -grave nod- I have a friend whom has been obssessed with an anime character for over five years. That's a little scary too...

I'm not sure about other people, but I tend to prefer to keep my obsessions to myself. Or if I must express them I like to keep the madness to a minimum.

xXSavage NymphXx
MY obsession is my vampires and writing about them. THERE.

Go you! -applauds- Vampires are awesome! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:49 pm
Yes yes. I love my Kazuno. So do all the anime girls in my school.
I used to obsess over Gerard Way from MCR when I was but a little 8th grader. I'm a sophomore now and the only celebrity I like is Kyo from Dir en grey heart

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:31 pm
'Mrs. Leto'

hey Jared my name is Helena M. Leto, obiously not my real name but the one i like to go by. the M stands for Michelle.i would love to know ur middle name but ya know ur mysterious in that way and im mysterious in my ways too. did you know that ur my hero, seriously. i love you and reading this journal entry makes me wanna hug you cuz you dont know how much we have in common. you're the first person i've ever said i LOVE you to and meant, ur very special. we both like to keep secrets and not let the world know about every thing that goes on in our lives. i love ur music i can relate to 1 of ur songs "attack", cuz i've liked two people and couldnt decide so i went out with one and cheated on him with the other guy, i know that is really wrong though so plz dont judge. anyway i got sick of it and i ended it with both of the guys and well they were pissed at me so i just said get away i'll attack whoaaaaaaaaaaa.lol. im only 14 but ur my love, my true love and i will meet you one day i hope and i wont die till i do. the other song that im a big fan of is "the kill" it takes place on the set of one of my favorite movies "the shining" by my absolute favorite author Stephen King, i want to be a writer and be just like him. But my favorite movie of all time is "panic Room" the one you palyed in, but i cried my heart out when you died, cuz i love you. i wanna be just like you more than anything even though i cant look like you cuz im a girl, but i try to dress and wear the same makeup as you cuz ur so DROP DEAD GORGEOUS u HOTTIE!!! i regret this to other people but i trust you, i turned emo when i found out you hooked up with Lindsey Lohan but me n you are alike cuz we forgive and forget and still hold a place in our hearts to keep them there, im not that way any moree though.oh and i celebrated ur 35 b-day too, i even made a cake 4 u too is was very pretty. man i love u so much its unbelievable. i'll always have a place in my heart 4 you, 4 ever, and when i turn 18 im getting a potrait of your face on my arm (tattoo) with your sexy long hair like in your "from yesterday" video which you looked so sexy and ur gorgeous abbs.the tattoo is going to be in color too.i'll show you it some day. well ive talked alot so ill see u some day, ur my baby boy and I LOVE YOU LOTS, see ya later.if we meet ill tell you my real name and then some.
LOVE &hearts,
Ms.Helena Leto

Oh my gosh...

That was scary...and a bit disgraceful. I feel kind of scared ;_;...

My sister says:

"That girl needs to get a life. I mean, he's hot and everything and his band kicks a**, but that's just way too creepy. She makes me want to go up to her and say, 'Jared will never be yours, so get over it.' It's mean, but seeing that makes me want to ruin her life."

Yes...me too.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces