Reply Characters
can bowser be good?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

decayed soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:30 pm
Ive been trying out how to play bowser and be good with him. I havent been able to overcome the slowness of the character. I know bowser can be good but i just havent found out a way to make this possible yet, so if you could help me by telling me some tricks of how to play him that would really help out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:12 am
You'd be best off looking into vids on YouTube by Gimpyfish... I believe he has a tutorial video for Bowser... or maybe it was a combo video. I can't remember.

But look into Gimpyfish.  

LemonManX

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:24 pm
Watch videos of Gimpyfish for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:19 pm
i like bowser personally.
hes not that slow either, but i use gannon and hes the slowest charchter in the game so domokun  

porkeater123

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:48 am
Bowser is the slowest. How dare you sully Ganondorf's good name like that!! blaugh

I really don't play as Bowser, but look into Gimpyfish. That's a fantastic place to start.

When I play Bowser, I let my opponent come to me. It helps with his lack of speed. You shouldn't have to chase your opponent down. That's just my suggestion, but you should really look into Gimpyfish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:37 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Bowser is the slowest. How dare you sully Ganondorf's good name like that!! blaugh

I really don't play as Bowser, but look into Gimpyfish. That's a fantastic place to start.

When I play Bowser, I let my opponent come to me. It helps with his lack of speed. You shouldn't have to chase your opponent down. That's just my suggestion, but you should really look into Gimpyfish.

Online vids of people playing Smash Bros...whatever. But I can beat Fox with Bowser, (my friend's best character is Fox.) it takes a lot of practice, but you can own anybody with Bowser if you're good enough. And Bowser is the slowest. Ganondorf isn't THAT slow, in fact, he's stronger AND faster than Bowser, you just wait and see.  

elf_hero66

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 pm
elf_hero66
SilentBlackTiger

Online vids of people playing Smash Bros...whatever. But I can beat Fox with Bowser, (my friend's best character is Fox.) it takes a lot of practice, but you can own anybody with Bowser if you're good enough. And Bowser is the slowest. Ganondorf isn't THAT slow, in fact, he's stronger AND faster than Bowser, you just wait and see.

stare
I know. I main him. And Secondary Bowser (yes, things change in two months). I'd wager your friend's Fox sits there and spams Up+b all day too.

I actually played Gimpyfish at FC in IN about a month ago. Man, that guy is too @#$&#xin;g good.  
Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games