Reply Naruto Guild
How Akatsuki could have found Naruto. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:03 pm
Ok with only nine Biju's being in existance you would think it would be hard to locate well there is a possiblity of Deidara being the one who found Naruto you see at the chuunin exams after his fight with Neji there is a bird in one of the tree's that then fly's off and the bird look's very much like Deidara's clay bird's I want to know your thought's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Well Orochimaru was aware of it, it's very possible Akatsuki was as well. It was well known in Konoha that Naruto had the fox within him, Itachi could have told anyone.  

churrlo

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:39 pm
It is well known to everyone that was old enough to understand and I doubt Itachi would have been old enough to remember or understand what had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:01 pm
Well, I dont think that the attack of the nine-tailed fox was a quiet incident. After all, in a world with tons of ninjas, I think word would get out pretty quickly that a giant superpowered fox demon was devastating the land of the leaf. News that the fox was sealed would get out just as quickly. Also, Itachi and Kisame were both in the area when Konoha was invaded, so there's a good chance they would have seen at least some of the fight between a certain giant toad and sand badger .  

Miscellaneous Mentality

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Actually they were seen just entering the area of Konoha during that fight than seen standing on a wall or something on episode 80-81. Also talking about the Kyuubi inside Naruto was forbidden to be mentionted by anyone to anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:12 pm
And rules are meant to be broken. We are not given any information as to know how exactly Akatsuki knows of the kyuubi, but seeing as they have some members from Konoha, it wouldn't be surprising if they knew of it and told everyone else.  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 pm
A very intresting theory...I didn't think much of that bird until now. I just kinda figured it was there to symbolize neji finding his freedom. Intresting. I think ill go find some piccies and compare the two. >3>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:28 pm
the answer is easy, they're just that awsome.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

attila the fun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:11 am
Missing nin Itachi
the answer is easy: they're just that awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:13 pm
Missing nin Itachi
the answer is easy, they're just that awsome.
ninja I agree with that statement. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:29 pm
Wow great discussion people -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:19 pm
I know I hate when people say not even half-assed thing's.  

Samurai Senel

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Interesting theroy. Doesn't Itachi already know naruto has the Kyuubi in him. He was living in Konoha alfter the kyuubi was sealed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:54 am
"if you would have 6 keep a secrete. kill 2. no group of 5 or more can keep a secret without being paid or one being made an example of"
in other words, I blame the villagers. I mean come on. You cant have such a well known "secret" sit in the hands of so many people who mean him no good intentions and not expect bad s**t to happen.  

Fangorn23

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:37 pm
Yeah.... o.o;  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items