Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
All boys Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jello
  in my pants
View Results

ThePiratePrincess!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:55 am
So I've been playing sims 2 for several months and I realized a couple of weeks ago that I keep having boys. Wether it be from the adoption agenct or when my sim gived birth I'v had nothing but boys, except for once when I had a girl with Brandi Broke (made her remarry), but other than that I'v had nothing but boys.

Anyone else go through the same thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:47 pm
Actually, all my Sims keep having girls.

Infinity-Nevermore

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:55 pm
My Sims had eight girls in a row, once. That was the longest streak of a single gender I've had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:05 pm
Not really. My Sims don't have children that often but its fairly random when they do.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

ThePiratePrincess!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:01 pm
Girls, man I wish I could have girls, I'm running out of guy names, plus I don't think there are enough townie girls for the guys to marry. lol. hmm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:21 pm
With me I have a string of nothing but girls, then I'll have all boys for a long time, then back to girls. O_o Even my twins are usually girl/girl or boy/boy, though I had one sim who had three sets of twins naturally, all of them boy/girl sets. O_O I think that was also the only time I've ever had boy/girl twins too, hehe.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

ThePiratePrincess!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:50 pm
entervixen
With me I have a string of nothing but girls, then I'll have all boys for a long time, then back to girls. O_o Even my twins are usually girl/girl or boy/boy, though I had one sim who had three sets of twins naturally, all of them boy/girl sets. O_O I think that was also the only time I've ever had boy/girl twins too, hehe.

Wow, I've never had a sim give birth to twins naturally, I made Brandi Broke have twins with a hack(she wanted 10 kids, but has 11 cause of the hack). But then again I play for several says and quit for several weeks cause, I don't know. You're so lucky to have twins though  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:59 pm
try the twins cheat. Because after i did that my boys streak stopped and i got two girls instead...i was happy, which was scary haha blaugh  

adubbskthx

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:35 am
ThePiratePrincess!
Wow, I've never had a sim give birth to twins naturally, I made Brandi Broke have twins with a hack(she wanted 10 kids, but has 11 cause of the hack). But then again I play for several says and quit for several weeks cause, I don't know. You're so lucky to have twins though

lol thanks. It took a long time for me to actually have twins, over a year I think. Then all of a sudden one of my sims pops out three sets, lol. I thought maybe it was the dad so after the second set I had her get pregnant by someone else and thats when she had the third set, heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:13 am
entervixen
ThePiratePrincess!

lol thanks. It took a long time for me to actually have twins, over a year I think. Then all of a sudden one of my sims pops out three sets, lol. I thought maybe it was the dad so after the second set I had her get pregnant by someone else and thats when she had the third set, heh.

Wow a year? I'll never get my twins naturally then gonk . Oh well I have the cheat. But still, you're so lucky. How did the twins turn out?  

ThePiratePrincess!

Pie Please

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:35 am
entervixen

Woah. One of my sim families had 3 sets of boy/girl twins as well (10 kids total)....only one of them was with cheesecake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:08 pm
my sims have some of each, the only time they keep having boys is when i use the twin cheat  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:12 am
ThePiratePrincess!

Wow a year? I'll never get my twins naturally then gonk . Oh well I have the cheat. But still, you're so lucky. How did the twins turn out?

They turned out pretty well. The girls looked more like their mom than their dad, so they were quite pretty. And also insanely neat like their mother, so they constantly cleaned everything, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:59 am
mine usually come out boys too.

Its about 70% boys and like 30% girls.
which sucks because I like playing the girl sims more because you can dress them up and stuff. sad  

The Mighty Enchilada

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:00 am
I think it's good when my sims have boys.
I never want to make male sims so I need more of them in the game.

Most of my sims just end up being lesbians because I run out of decent/(or even undecent) males. domokun  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff