Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fray?
  Love 'em.
  Hate 'em.
  Pineapples.
  Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?
View Results

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:50 pm
The Fray
"She Is"

She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted

Do not get me wrong
I cannot wait for you to come home
For now, you're not here and I'm not there
It's like we're on our own

do not get me wrong; I cannot wait for you to come home; for now you're not here and I'm not there; it's like we're on our own
do not get me wrong; I cannot wait for you to come home; for now you're not here and I'm not there; it's like we're on our own

Are you serious, people?! How could you guys have a topic on everything else, but The Fray?!

Anyway~ I recently got their debut CD, "How to Save a Life" two weekends ago, and I instantly fell in love with their catchy songs and great lyrics. My favorite songs would have to be:

"She Is"
"Over My Head (Cable Car)"
"All At Once"
and
"Vienna".

Does anybody else here love them as much as I do?
Thanks. <3

to figure it out; consider how to find a place to stand; instead of walking away, and instead of nowhere to land
to figure it out; consider how to find a place to stand; instead of walking away, and instead of nowhere to land

To figure it out
Consider how to find a place to stand
Instead of walking away, and instead of
Nowhere to land

She is everything I want that I never knew I needed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:03 pm
I don't love them but I do like "Over my head(cable car)" and "How to save a life"  

RachelPandoRa

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:21 pm
PunkRocks13
I don't love them but I do like "Over my head(cable car)" and "How to save a life"

The Fray
"She Is"

She is everything I

need that I never knew I

wanted

Do not get me wrong
I cannot wait for you to come home
For now, you're not here and I'm not there
It's like we're on our own

Yeah, everybody loves those songs. I find "How to Save a Life" a bit drone-y, though.. sweatdrop

To figure it out
Consider how to find a place to stand
Instead of walking away, and instead of
Nowhere to land

She is everything I want

that I never knew I

needed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:32 pm
I really want the album. I have enough gift cards to record stores, it's just a matter of getting off my lazy a** and going to get it.
Their singles make me cry. emo For different reasons, each of them.  

[Bubblegum]

holdingon95

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:40 pm
i luv those guys da thing is dat my like 32 year old history teacher plays his how to save a life cd over and over again during class. that and jack johnson  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:56 pm
got the cd, since music has a way of making me look like an idiot sometimes this is goopd car music cuz idw an accident  

holdingon95

Shino Nazuka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:39 am
YAYEEEEEEEE!My friend burned me a cd with their songs.It had like 22 songs.They're great,I luv 'em!What about "Together"?It's short and sweet."All At Once" is catchy,but get annoying after listening to it a lot.They're played 100 or so times on my I-tunes. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:21 am
I luv them.

I could say they never get old, but "How to Save a Life" is way overplayed. I'm not saying I don't like the song, but I've heard it too many times. They FINALLY got another song on the radio. Thank god.

My friend burned me their CD. Who buys CDs anymore?? lol  

ElmoGoesHighTech

ElmoGoesHighTech

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:35 pm
There should be way more than 8 posts on this topic!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm
i love the fray blaugh  

vampireg96

Zevlar Cytimarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 am
RachelPandoRa

Same here.  
*The Music*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff