I dream of Naruto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had a Naruto themed dream?
  Yeah, but I don't really remember it...
  Nah, I'm not enough of a Narutard
  You're crazy. Who dreams of anime, anyway?
  Miso ramen for me, please! (poll whore option)
  Well, duh! I've had tons!
View Results

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:41 am
Who else have had Naruto-themed dreams? Or even dreams where a Naruto character was in it?

I've had two doujinshi form dreams. The first was a few months ago, and it was kinda GaaNaru. The one I had last night, though is more clear in my mind.

It started with a whole bunch of ninja going to Tsunade to get missions. Strangely, Baki was also getting a mission. Then, Sasuke was captured by Sakon and Udon. Only, Sasuke turned out to be Shikamaru. Then, Kakashi showed up to take Sakon and Udon away. When Shikamaru asked why he was smiling, he said, "Shikamaru, if you ever find the secret of immortality, which I seriously doubt, I hope you don't spend it all being grumpy." Awesome line, ne? Well, then Shikamaru yelled, "The food is burning!" So he turned back into Sasuke and started tending the stove. I think he was cooking stinky fish and poisonous mushrooms, either to confuse the enemy, or poison them.

Uh, yeah. Any other weird dreams out there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:42 am
hi  

Terra9

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:40 pm
LOL that sounds like an interesting dream xd I've only ever had one..... but I don't remember it because it was quite awhile ago razz I tend to imagine things when awake rather then dream them when sleeping  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:17 pm
My friend Jer has many a Naruto themed dream. Then again, he lives-breathes-eats-sleeps with the series.

I've only had one, in which I was Sasuke. Can't remember the plot line exactly, but I remember I was being cheerful.

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:34 pm
+Halloween Barbie+
I've only had one, in which I was Sasuke. Can't remember the plot line exactly, but I remember I was being cheerful.

And I guess that tells us that it really was a dream, neh? Lol.

I've had a couple Naruto-themed dreams, in a way (and a Bleach themed one just last night...which was weird). And I remember this other one that had Fullmetal Alchemist, the Flinstones, and some Naruto characters...if anyone would like to know (since it would be really long...it was a three-part dream, since I kept waking up...) go ahead and tell me.

All my dreams don't tend to be completely about one anime or theme. It gets...mixed up and random, xD, like most other dreams. In almost all of mine, I have either ninja weapons, can jump high, or can do a certain ninjutsu.

Oh, dude! Now that I think of my weird-a** dreams, I can clearly remember one.

Okay, so I'm in a mountain region, with Sasuke, and we were sneaking into this mafia boss's lair inside a temple at the very top of the highest mountain (I could tell, because I kicked this one guy off the cliff and heard him screaming continuously throughout my dream).

So, sneaking like ninjas, we got inside and searched the rooms. I found a scroll and showed it to Sasuke. (Now we see that it wasn't completely Narutoverse-like) Inside was an Earth Badge from Pokemon along with a couple plans. If anyone didn't know, Giovanni's gym gives out those badges...and as well all should know (who didn't like Pokemon at one time?), he's the boss of Team Rocket.

The thing is, one of the teams of security guards found us (he must have heard the guy's screaming...oops, my bad). Sasuke had time to yell "Baka (insert my name here)!" before we were forced to fight off this squad of ninja/Pokemon trainers.

I formed a few seals and used Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu a few times and turned some thugs and Pokemon into little scorch marks on the ground before I started breathing out tiny tiny puffs of smoke. Since it was a dream and in dreams we only faintly register our own health, I must have been out of chakra and didn't know. Heh. Sasuke handled the rest and left me behind to check out the base a bit more while he reported what he knew to whoever we were doing this mission for.

The garden close to the temple had one of those water pipes that fill up and make that clacking noise. I sat by there and practiced the jutsu again.

And then, like most of my dreams...it ended. crying . I wanted to know how it ended when I woke up, so I tried to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. I was like: NOOOOOOO!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:51 pm
yes. yes I have. I've had several, and I've recorded them all in a dream diary. I can only remember one off the top of my head though. >3> its kinda short and really lame, but whatever.

I dreamed that I was standing by a tree. And somewhere, a voice had told me that It was time to pick a village and swear my loyalty to it. I remember thinking at the time, "Weeeell, I know i've always claimed to be a sound ninja, but..."
and the reason I thought that was because even though I think the sound ninjas are cool, if I really had to make the choice I would never choose to be a sound ninja.

Buuuut, apparently the little voice heard my thought and figured that was my answer. D: So everything went all swirly and I ended up in a sound ninja base with kimimaro, kabuto, orochimaru...and maybe sasuke? I don't know, he mighta been there for a minute...I kinda...froze and got all freaked out. Orochi said that he was going out to take care of some things, and we should all just stay there.

Well, after he poofed away, I got all freaked out and just kinda sat there. I was thinking, "Oh s**t. What do I do!? I can't stay here, this is an evil village! Arg, maybe I should run off to Konoha. Wait, that's no good, they would never take me in. Oi, then I suppose they would come after me and kill me if I tried that. Oh dear gods, I am so screwed..."

then for whatever reason, Kabuto happened to have a computer and he was surfing the internet. Apparently he stumbled across some fan made stuff about naruto. And he apparently thought it was hilarious, so he called over kimimaro to show him what he had found. Kimimaro didn't seem to think it was so funny. XD;

So I was just about to spaz and make a run for it when I woke up. Which is kind of annoying. I wanted to see how the dream would have ended. Meh. -3-; Oh well. I'll dig through my dream diary some time and see if I can come across a dream thats less...boring. D:  

Kexita

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:01 pm
Gah, a dream diary. Why didn't I think of that?! I so want to remember all these dreams that I have, since my sister enjoys hearing my random dreams. But I guess if I ever did make one I would be too lazy to update and stuff...NO! MUST PERSEVERE!

Might I just mention that having the ability to jump high like ninjas isn't always a good thing? I jumped up into the air in fright when Naruto jumped me from behind and slammed my head into the light pole above, waking me up...I couldn't get back to sleep, crying .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:53 am
i have mrgreen  

lunarlancer385

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:44 am
lunarlancer385
i have mrgreen

Well then, tell us! Tell us!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:50 am
Kexita
yes. yes I have. I've had several, and I've recorded them all in a dream diary. I can only remember one off the top of my head though. >3> its kinda short and really lame, but whatever.

I dreamed that I was standing by a tree. And somewhere, a voice had told me that It was time to pick a village and swear my loyalty to it. I remember thinking at the time, "Weeeell, I know i've always claimed to be a sound ninja, but..."
and the reason I thought that was because even though I think the sound ninjas are cool, if I really had to make the choice I would never choose to be a sound ninja.

Buuuut, apparently the little voice heard my thought and figured that was my answer. D: So everything went all swirly and I ended up in a sound ninja base with kimimaro, kabuto, orochimaru...and maybe sasuke? I don't know, he mighta been there for a minute...I kinda...froze and got all freaked out. Orochi said that he was going out to take care of some things, and we should all just stay there.

Well, after he poofed away, I got all freaked out and just kinda sat there. I was thinking, "Oh s**t. What do I do!? I can't stay here, this is an evil village! Arg, maybe I should run off to Konoha. Wait, that's no good, they would never take me in. Oi, then I suppose they would come after me and kill me if I tried that. Oh dear gods, I am so screwed..."

then for whatever reason, Kabuto happened to have a computer and he was surfing the internet. Apparently he stumbled across some fan made stuff about naruto. And he apparently thought it was hilarious, so he called over kimimaro to show him what he had found. Kimimaro didn't seem to think it was so funny. XD;

So I was just about to spaz and make a run for it when I woke up. Which is kind of annoying. I wanted to see how the dream would have ended. Meh. -3-; Oh well. I'll dig through my dream diary some time and see if I can come across a dream thats less...boring. D:
Well, if that one's boring, I'd like to hear about a less boring one. Can you copy one out of your diary next time, please?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:00 am
Too many.

A lot of dreams I will be Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji, or Kiba. On occasion I will be Sakura.

Most commonly, I will be Shikamaru in a non-Naruto setting. Let's see... Last night's I believe I was facing aliens.

Ninjutsu is hard to make work in my dreams. With Kiba and Neji, it's practically automatic. With Shikamaru and Naruto, it's really hard to get it to work. Kage Mane/Nui/Kubi Shibari about half of the time is BLOCKED by my opponent. What is even more irritating is that they can sometimes, somehow, use it to bind me. Which doesn't make ANY sense.

Then with Naruto, Rasengan is easy. It's Kage Bunshin that I find difficult. The easiest Bunshin attack for me is Uzumaki Naruto Rendan. That only requires about six guys. Much more than that and I'm in trouble.

Dreams where I am Lee are always fun. I'm usually saving Naruto's a** from something.

My more recent dreams have been about Shikamaru getting pwned. To explain this best, my games are like a videogame. I pilot the ninja. Well, I am the ninja. Almost all of my Naruto dreams have gone from, like last night's, a random topic (like aliens) to fighting Hidan, and losing terribly.

The COOLEST Hidan VS Shikamaru dream I had was when (and this was before that chapter came out) I (was Shikamaru) took Hidan by the shadow and ran him away from Kakashi & friends. I ran out of stamina and realized Hidan was now chasing me. I fell face first into cold, wet grass and Hidan ran a large pike through my back. Scary, but cool.

I also once dreamed I was Hidan, pwning Shikamaru. And yes, these dreams ARE frequent... >_>;; Anyway, I was Hidan, laughing evilly, which was fun, and I shanked Shikamaru by shanking myself. Joy, joy.

HMMM... Weirdest dream...

Probably the one where I was Shikamaru and I hit Lee in the face with a shovel. Then I bowed frantically and apologetically, and he said he'd never forgive me unless I gave him a big sloppy kiss... gonk Yeah, I'll stop there. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:36 pm
I said "I'm not enough of a Narutard yet" but I thought of one that was definitely based off one. Y'remember when the Naruto gang was fighting in the tests and they were waiting in that room for the rest of the teams to arrive and how they had to fight through the forest to get to the tower thingy? I had a dream EXACTLY like that except instead of a forest and a tower, I was in a levelled junior high school.  

Rahli

Distinct Lunatic

2,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items