Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
You ask the Grammar Faerie to Donate to you like That? WTF!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waffles!!!
  No, my name is KALI!
View Results

!`Grammar Faerie`!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:28 pm
I just got this PM:

hello can you please donate your cat ers to me il give you 6109 gold i dont have any more gold than that because ill be selling all me cloths to get the cat ears or mabey you could just donate them to me

I replied

"Sorry, I only donate when I you ask me literately."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:32 pm
Wow. That's really sad. Excuse me as I kill that n00b.  

Archdemonessa

Ellis Bell Esq.

Thirteenth Partier

400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:48 pm
I love it how he asked for you to donate them to him, following it with a money offer. heart And not only is he illiterate, he's a horrible businessman. I would love to do business with him someday; I'll make millions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:24 am
Ellis Bell Esq.
I love it how he asked for you to donate them to him, following it with a money offer. heart And not only is he illiterate, he's a horrible businessman. I would love to do business with him someday; I'll make millions.

Man, that made me laugh hard. Sign me up, too, though; I could use the gold. Obviously his business "skills" are on par with his grammar skills: non-existent.  

splashseal

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:10 am
Hey hey! Give me this guy's name I want to see if I can sell him my Momo for 20k rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:26 pm
@savage nymph: its Pandas_Rock_The_World.  

!`Grammar Faerie`!

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:01 pm
^ Isn't that a girl?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:40 pm
sparkling_sora
Ellis Bell Esq.

Man, that made me laugh hard. Sign me up, too, though; I could use the gold. Obviously his business "skills" are on par with his grammar skills: non-existent.

He might have meant the delux cat ears, which sell for around 11k, if I'm not mistaken.  

Zhiege

Ellis Bell Esq.

Thirteenth Partier

400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:52 pm
Zhiege
sparkling_sora
Ellis Bell Esq.

He might have meant the delux cat ears, which sell for around 11k, if I'm not mistaken.

Still, the point is, he asked for a donation (read=free) and then offered a money sum. Heck, I would've seen how much more I could've gotten out of him.

"Sure, I'll donate you my cat ears... in exchange for that 6109g offer and all of your inventory."

I bet the bugger would buy into it. :3  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff