Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
::::::::::::::::::I cannot understand my cosin!!::::::::::::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"Net Talk???"
  It sucks!!! I cannot belive it!!! I never use it!!
  It's okay. I sometimes use it.
  I love it!! I always use it!!!
View Results

TigerMisty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:16 am
I have this cosin, Olivia Herzlich, her username is CuteBabyGrl101. Maybe the first thing you see is that instead of CuteBabyGirl101, she has CuteBabyGrl101. I think that's pretty dumb. She uses "Net talk" way too much. I ask her what is happing today, she said, "NM." I thought it ment never mind, but she said that "nvr mnd" was "never mind." or something like that. Plus she spells "Ohhhhhh" "Ooooooo". And pretty much all dumb gramatical errors. It's so annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:18 am
And why do you suppose "Net Talk" bans vowls?? It's confussing why people even use "Net Talk."  

TigerMisty

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:57 am
nm means nothing much!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:01 am
MuffinChick54
nm means nothing much!
Really?  

TigerMisty

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:07 am
No..... it means the sky is blue. lol yep it does!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:26 am
MuffinChick54
No..... it means the sky is blue. lol yep it does!
Cool.  

TigerMisty

blazestonefire656

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:28 am
Haha! Yeah! I think it eliminates vowels because vowels take up too much room for txt tlkers tastes. Stupid txt tlkers. There making all teens look bad, you know? Not everyone does it, but "The Man" thinks that. God, I HATE txt tlkers!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:58 am
blazestonefire656
Haha! Yeah! I think it eliminates vowels because vowels take up too much room for txt tlkers tastes. Stupid txt tlkers. There making all teens look bad, you know? Not everyone does it, but "The Man" thinks that. God, I HATE txt tlkers!!!!
Me too!!!  

TigerMisty

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:04 pm
TigerMisty, it's "cousin," not "cosin." wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Yes...and I think if it's AIM, you can only use 14 characters. Which in total, CuteBabyGrl101 is 14 characters which means she didn't have the ability to add the 'i' in 'grl'.  

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

kyuuketsuki4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:31 pm
YourLovelyBear
Yes...and I think if it's AIM, you can only use 14 characters. Which in total, CuteBabyGrl101 is 14 characters which means she didn't have the ability to add the 'i' in 'grl'.

There are also already many people registered. One of my screenames is ktsrul for purely that reason. You'd never think it, but it's supposed to say cats rule, but like I said, every other possible spelling I could think of was taken, and I wasn't very creative back then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:09 am
People are just too lazy.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Jam Tarte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:14 pm
Well, I must admit I do use "txt tlk" on msn.. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:41 pm
I admit when I have to that I use txt tlk. And by the way, nvmnd means never mind. nm is nothing much. I used to use txt tlk a lot until typing and reading it drove me insane, now it gives me a headache.  

Noche Flor

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff