Reply 73: Random Life Discussion
school mishaps? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:03 pm
got any good stories about school? well here's something random but...

Today my french teacher acctually swore at me yelling out "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE ******** MAN FROM PERU" and at the time the princable heard him on the intercom and he got a suspension without pay, I spread hate everywhere xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:01 pm
wow you gotta love teachers...heres one

my freshman year at school i was leaning against a gate that we put down at lunch so kids cant go down the hallways...thats how gay my high school was....and i was just sitting there and one of the teachers comes by and lifts the gate...i felt a sting in my left arm and rubbed it...well when i look at my arm 5 minutes later its covered in blood...and when i tell the office who did it they just laugh it off and dont do anything...and the nurse did a shitty job of wrapping it  

FightingOriole

Galexio

1,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Ha! Our coach swears all the time!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:51 pm
I was in junior high at the time .See i was running in PE and well there was this beautiful cheerleader practicing in the field and and she kept smiling at me and shaking her pom poms and i ran straight into pole and knocked my self out cold . They painted all those poles yellow because of me . crying crying crying crying crying crying  

allucard88

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:41 pm
stranger with cookies
I was in junior high at the time .See i was running in PE and well there was this beautiful cheerleader practicing in the field and and she kept smiling at me and shaking her pom poms and i ran straight into pole and knocked my self out cold . They painted all those poles yellow because of me . crying crying crying crying crying crying

Haha. Congratulations! Yellow's an awesome color, so that's not bad. : P
All my teachers cuss all the time... I think it has something to do with our school.
You know... art-type people are kind of laid back. : )

Well... lesse, Thursday. I was hanging out with my friends Johnathon, Alvaro, and Abram.
Johnathon was whipping everybody with his bandanna... he's good at it.
I ran behind Johnathon to ask my friend Mary for a ride... somewhere. : /
&Johnathon whipped Alvaro, and when his hand came back, it stopped at his chest, and the bandanna whipped back.
It hit me in my eye and my eye started bleeding. Chelsea and Mary were screaming.
It was funny. It's not every day you get whipped in the eye with a bandanna. : D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies

All my teachers cuss all the time... I think it has something to do with our school.

Well... lesse, Thursday. I was hanging out with my friends Johnathon, Alvaro, and Abram.
&Johnathon whipped Alvaro, and when his hand came back, it stopped at his chest, and the bandanna whipped back.
It hit me in my eye and my eye started bleeding. Chelsea and Mary were screaming.
It was funny. It's not every day you get whipped in the eye with a bandanna. : D

That must have really hurt!,lol Hows your eye ?  

allucard88

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:52 pm
stranger with cookies
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies

It only hurt for a little bit &my eye's fine now.
I can still see annnd all that's left is a little pink ring around iris. : )
Thanks for asking.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:36 am
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies

Thanks for asking.

woah the odds of that are slim, I guess they don't call it "bull's eye" for nothing gonk  

Grimm IronShade

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:26 pm
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies

Thanks for asking.

woah the odds of that are slim, I guess they don't call it "bull's eye" for nothing gonk

Ha ha. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:04 pm
Ultra Sex
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies

Thanks for asking.

Ha ha. stare

heh... sweatdrop  

Grimm IronShade

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:22 pm
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
stranger with cookies

Thanks for asking.

Ha ha. stare

heh... sweatdrop

blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:36 pm
One of my history teachers once said that Moses led the Egyptions out of Rome. He thought he was right.
He swore all the time in class and threatened to start fights with students. He "resigned" two weeks before the school year ended.  

weazy217

Hannah-Kiwii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:40 am
weazy217
One of my history teachers once said that Moses led the Egyptions out of Rome. He thought he was right.
He swore all the time in class and threatened to start fights with students. He "resigned" two weeks before the school year ended.

I had an RS teacher a bit like that...
One of my friends asked her brother how many animals Moses took on his ark...he answered two of each for half an hour before he actually got it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:10 pm
Lets see, last year my algebra 2 teacher freaked out on me because I didn't pull out my book while he was going over the assignment. This teacher hasn't liked me since my freshman year. He yelled at me for probably a good 5 minutes, cussing about every other word. There were people who weren't in my class asking me about it my 7th period. Insane how fast news travels. Some people won't let me forget that day either...namely Jake. (Not that you know who that is...)

Now for the funny one.
We were doing this "date auction" at school for Make a Wish foundation. They had three mystery people. They tell you whether it's gal or a guy. It was a guy so I was like, " what the hell, I'll bid." So, 45 bucks later, I was the winner of a date with my freshman and sophomore English teacher. I was laughing so hard. He's this short guy. He’s probably about 4 foot something. It embarrassed him extremely.  

Nashitu

Hannah-Kiwii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:43 am
My music teacher had his head shaved for charity...and he recorded my GCSE music exam piece with me a week later and I couldn't stop laughing. Me looked so daft!

He was kind of strange in the exam too. Like he didn't know it was exam. I know him and the other teacher were trying to get us to relax so we wouldn't mess up the piece, but he just seemed to want to sit and chat and have something to eat...like it was a social gathering or something.

I wish all my exams were like that!  
73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces