I've recommended Twilight to:

1. name
2. name
3. name

etc.

And then include any comments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:33 pm

1. My friends at school (7 of them, to be exact - 5 have actually read it)
and that started a whole group of us who became Twilight fans and we used to talk and discuss characters, plots, etc. during lunch time. Now we're just all anxiously awaiting Eclipse.

2. My mom. And she's actually reading it. I'm shocked, yet delighted - I actually read over her shoulder with her sometimes. She now understands where I'm coming from when I make odd comments about anything Twilight-related, and she's reading a chapter everyday (a miracle for her - the last book she read took her a year).

3. My brother (inadvertently). One day he was home himself and my mom told him to read something. Twilight was lying out because my mom had been reading it - so he started it too. He thinks the story's okay, but is skeptical of Edward (normal, considering he's a guy). He's currently on chapter 8 while my mom is on chapter 5.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ozymandias13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:17 pm
me and my friend started a Twilight epidemic at our school.
got the librarian to read it
got like 10 people to read it and those people told thier friends to read it, and so on  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:09 pm
I've recommended Twilight to...
just a few friends actually. Most know I'm completely crazy about it, but I've never actually went up to any of them (except one or two) and said, "You MUST read this!" Believe it or not, I'm pretty quiet about my obsessions unless you start a conversation about it or ask me questions about it.

Maybe I'm just being unconsciously territorial and I don't want anyone to read it .__.

Nah.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Maybe I'm just being unconsciously territorial and I don't want anyone to read it .__.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:07 pm
I have recommened it to a bunch of my friends.

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

bambi164

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:51 pm
I have recommended the book to 2 of my friends and they loved it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:36 am
i recommended it to my friends in reading club.We actually decided that the whole group should read it and i think at least 11 people have read it. the librarian at my school has read it too and she bought new moon for the libaray recently.  

SongintheSilence

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 pm
I have recommened twilight to

1. My step mom(she is really interested in all of my inside jokes with myself or an occasional friend)she just started reading last night and she's at the end of Chapter 12
2. My sister....she has to wait to read it until my step mom is finished with it with won't take long(though i was suprised my sister asked to read it seeing as how she never reads)
3. All of my friends(i know at least 5 have started to read it) My friends and I have also started a Twilight epidemi at our school!!! xd *sqweeee* it just makes me happy to know that sooooooo many people are interested in this good of a book....but then again who wouldn't be!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:37 am

1. My little sister
2. My friend, Laura
3. My friend, Katelynn

They were all interested in it, even though the Laura and Katelynn girls aren't that into vampires, but the romance in the book made them interested. Gah i love Twilight!  

Vampia-Rougette

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:24 pm
My school is a little obsesed and I was wondering if anybody else's was. IN our homeroom alone 12 out of 33 people have read it. I know at least 6 from other classes and I had to lend my copy to our Dean cause she kicks a**. The books travel then multiple over the weekends, it all happened rather fastly. I was the first to tell people to read it . Also all of my out of state friends have read it. So I got aournd 20 ppl to read twilight  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:28 am
I think I kind of started an epidemic like thing at my school, i left it out on my desk, and my friend read the back......she read it, and then her friend read it, and then their friend read it, I've lost track actually.
Personally I don't know who I haven't recomended it to, theres only a small number people who actually have read it though...  

kanangirl123

titangirl894

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:07 am
Wyntergreeen13
me and my friend started a Twilight epidemic at our school.
got the librarian to read it
got like 10 people to read it and those people told thier friends to read it, and so on

Thats basically what happened at my school too. I was the first person to read it (like the only one in my town that bought it the day it came out). Then I made my best friend read it, then more and more people. I couldn't talk about anything else for a while, so everyone around me got curios cuz I never get that way. But now I swear about half the shool has read the book (and there are over 3000 kids there)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:10 am
me and my freinds had the librarian(sp) read it now there is 3 copies in the library so now the whole school can read it!!!!! rofl  

Lunermelody

Niamara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:24 pm
1. My best friend. Who loves it, but finds Edward frustrating! *headdesk* Even though she is my best friend, I cannot, for the like of me, understand her, sometimes.

2. My other friends at school. Most of read it. And love Edward. Even though I claimed him first. XD

3. Internet friends, who have read it, and loved it. Who couldn't? wink

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces