Submit

Are you a member?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ozymandias13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:26 am
anyone else a member of twilightlexicon.com?

my username ther is Wyn  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:45 pm
I'm Polaris.

I haven't gone on in such a long time though...It's embarrassing. I'm such a leech; the closest I get to the forum is the banner/avatar thread v//v

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Complexities. I've only posted once, in the "introduce yourself" forum or whatever it was called.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Caspianna, I just joined. It's really great, all these fansites and guilds. I love hearing everyones different opinions!  

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm
I had no idea where to post this so I thought, "Well, since I got this info from Lexicon I might as well post it here..."

The Personal Correspondance area of Lexicon has been updated with the Q&A from the BYU Midwinter Symposium on Books for Young Readers.

I just wanted to post four quotes I found amusing:

Quote:
She wanted [people] to understand that a vampire’s need to drink blood isn’t like, “Umm… I think I’m in the mood for cheesecake.”

Quote:
Stephenie said that a lot of the names she uses come from her life. Victoria is her mother-in-law…

Quote:
Stephenie hates when people come up to her and express to her their desire to see Jacob Black die. She loves Jacob Black (and all her other werewolves) very much—he’s practically a son to her—not to mention the fact that he is a great guy! So don’t say things like that to Stephenie!

Quote:
Q: Why are there some people who don’t like Jacob Black?

A: She said that she doesn’t understand at all why there are some people who don’t like Jacob Black. Some people think that he has deep, dark, evil motivations, but he doesn’t. Jacob is a “truly good individual”. And then she said something that made us all sit up and listen: “We will see if people can still hate Jacob after Eclipse.” And then she shook her head and said, “We’ll see…”

Let me just say that Stephenie's last line for that question there TERRIFIES me. I'm starting to not doubt that she might really be considering offing him...

See, this is exactly why I need Eclipse to come soon. Because if I don't know what's going to happen I keep having pessimistic thoughts like this and go crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:29 pm
UPDATES!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! blaugh  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 pm
No problem x3
Anything for my fellow Meyer-Addicts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:03 pm
I am. I've joined the forums. My name is Yuki, but the admin has to confirm me first..  

L.i.t.e.r.a.t.e

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:22 pm
*reads last quote of last line*

OMG!!! I can NOT wait for eclipse to come out! gah! gonk

Haha, i was just on lexicon today...but i don't have an account, i was actually debated on rather to make one or not, i probably will, just for the heck of it. I was having fun looking through there store...i finally relized what i wanted for my birthday! (march 1st) but i just don't know if i want a T-shirt (if so...which one) of each...a pillow of whatever they have a pillows, a hoddie...i mean i don't want it to be to expensive! haha. I was having so much fun, looking through, though it aggrevated me cause i can't figure out which one i want from each...cause i don't want 2 of each, i just want to have fun and have the same thing from each one...like a celection...i really like the pillows...but where am i suppose to put them? haha.

OMG, sry, i got partly off subject. But ya, i don't have one but i'm thinking of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:34 pm
I'm volvos4vamps.  

vampire_lexicon

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas