Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
SIMS: The strange and stupid things they do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spindra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:52 pm
One time, my oven caught on fire, and one of my sims started scream and didn't stop for a while, even after the fire was out. One of my sims looks through the teloscope all day; thats DAY, when theres no stars out. My sims refuse to do their homework. One of my sims bursts into tears quite often for no reason. That's all I can think of right now. Anyone else got anything?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:27 pm
one of my sims was told a joke.
and wouldn't stop laughing! i had to move the family out of the house
into another one
so he could stop. sweatdrop

black_kittie

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:30 pm
Spindra
One time, my oven caught on fire, and one of my sims started scream and didn't stop for a while, even after the fire was out. One of my sims looks through the teloscope all day; thats DAY, when theres no stars out. My sims refuse to do their homework. One of my sims bursts into tears quite often for no reason. That's all I can think of right now. Anyone else got anything?

Ah, but when they're looking through the telescope during the day, they're not stargazing, they're spying on their neighbours.

Anyway, my Sims do lots of stupid things, I hate it when they start screaming at the fire too...but more because they're not even trying to put it out!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:36 pm
Spoilt_lil_missy
Spindra

Ah, but when they're looking through the telescope during the day, they're not stargazing, they're spying on their neighbours.

Anyway, my Sims do lots of stupid things, I hate it when they start screaming at the fire too...but more because they're not even trying to put it out!

I hate that!
one of my sims died because he was too busy screaming!
xp
he got set on fire.
Poor little sim

black_kittie

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:53 pm
My sim Lily had two daughters Sally and Quinn out of the blueshe yelled at Lily and wouldn't stop Quinn started laughing at Lily and then wouldn't stip and lily wouldn't stop crying for ten minutes. When I came back(I burned a sandwich had to take care of that) Lily had walked of to the toilet and quin and Sally were laughing and yelling at the ground...

I had to delete them  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:36 pm
i was playing sims2 today and my sims got a brand new puppy and she was holding it when the carpool came. so she got in the car still holding the puppy. i left the lot w/o saving because the pup was starving and she still had to be at work for another 4 hours.  

Small Strawx

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:12 am
[User Image]

usually if they're crying for no reason it means they're thinking about a bad memory

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:27 am
Regarding the fires. I made some Sims of my friends at university and one of them for some reason will often just stand and space out. She burnt some toaster pastries and began to panic about the fire so I canceled the panicing and told her to put it out instead. Well she stopped panicing but instead of putting it out she just stood there and spaced out while a fireman did the job!
I really dislike it when a Sim drinks coffee or expresso and then has to treck up three flights of stairs or go out to the pool to find an empty side table or coffee table to put it on before they put it up and then go back to where they started just to put it in the dishwasher. I had to get a hack to solve that!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:32 am
My Sim father went for a spin and wouldn't come back. Even when he was starving and smelly and had to go to the bathroom. I had to move them out. I'm in the process of moving them back in now: they're loaded.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:49 pm
My sim took nasty, rotting pastries out of the oven today and ate them! His wife took them away from him, but I made him eat them again biggrin
He ate like, two, but he didn't get sick, just annoyed.  

Spindra

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:11 pm
Spindra
My sim took nasty, rotting pastries out of the oven today and ate them! His wife took them away from him, but I made him eat them again biggrin
[User Image]

Haha, yeah, unlike the sims 1, they eat rotten/burnt food now, but they have the possibility of getting sick
    xD
    of course, they'd rather clean it up than eat it.
    oh and i HATE that if a sim just steps into the room with the fire they cancel all their actions and go panic. Dx so if i don't have a fire alarm, i'm screwed because they won't go use the phone D:<

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:02 am
Menaceman

I really dislike it when a Sim drinks coffee or expresso and then has to treck up three flights of stairs or go out to the pool to find an empty side table or coffee table to put it on before they put it up and then go back to where they started just to put it in the dishwasher. I had to get a hack to solve that!

That's one of my main gripes; I would even cancel the interaction so they would do something else quicker (like go to class) and they'd still trek up the stairs, put it on a table and then go back downstairs while I sit there yelling at them!

I also hate it when my Sims all get stuck in the bathroom together...my houses are small and have a small b/room and 3 will go in there and then be incapable of getting out. I've had to put in big double arches so they can just walk in and out again  

Spoilt_lil_missy

black_kittie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:45 pm
`R a i n b o w
Spindra
[User Image]

Haha, yeah, unlike the sims 1, they eat rotten/burnt food now, but they have the possibility of getting sick
    xD
    of course, they'd rather clean it up than eat it.
    oh and i HATE that if a sim just steps into the room with the fire they cancel all their actions and go panic. Dx so if i don't have a fire alarm, i'm screwed because they won't go use the phone D:<

I just had that happen.
If you have the fire sprinklers
it really helps.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:10 am
One of my sims really had to use the bathroom, but for some reason she wouldn't go use the toilet. Finally I got her in there, she sat down to do her business, then stood up and peed on the floor. She then proceded to cry about it the whole day. It was one of the weirder sim moments I've had.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

[TL]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:55 pm
I had a sim that needed a shower. I sent her to the shower as her carpool came. I don't know what caused it, but in mid-flip she left the room and got in the car. I saved and re-entered the lot. She was fine, but still smelly. sweatdrop

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games