Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Poetry
Depression...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Epoch

Sparkly Exhibitionist

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:54 pm
I feel like a disease...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at me and tell me you're happy. My heart is breaking and you don't seem to care.

I've tried to be perfect, I've tried to be there. You've never let me in, my dear, and so it's come to this.

I wanted to be perfect. I wanted to be the best. I wanted to be everything I could for you.

Now look what I've gone and done. I've slit my throat, and fell to the floor. It's not too late, please save me.

Pull me close, let me kiss those lips one last time. Let me drink the poison from your glass, instead. Make me a hero. Let me save your life.

It's not too late, my dear. I still have hope that you'll be back someday. You'll save me from all of this torture. The spike in my heart still remains.

It can't stop beating. You can't kill it. It's always been there for you, and forever will it remain by your side.

Look into my eyes, and tell me you're angry. Slap my cheek and step on my foot, laughing as I twitch in pain.

It's through your happiness that I live. It's through my death that you're entertained. I'll do my best to make you the happiest person I can. I'll drown myself in tears to put a smile on your face.

I wish, oh wish, you loved me. You say you do, but I see it through the eyes of the gods. You wish you loved me, you really try. The fact remains, you're lying.

I've ruined you. I've hurt your life. So why do you keep me around. I wish to know the truth for once, but all you ever do is lie. Can't you ever believe me when I say this?

You never listen. You never will. You believe what you want. You'll never see the truth. You'll never like the truth.

Please, my dearest one. Keep your head up through the years, and find the one to make you happy. All I want is your happiness. Nothing else matters. You've taught me that.

Bring me back, my mistress. I need your loving gaze. I need the sudden pain. Draw my blood, and kick me down.

Oh, how cruel your love has been to me. You sit there and wish to say you love me so, but your lips are tied to another man.

You have such an odd habit, but don't we all. Through and through, you've killed my soul. Now it is time, for I will rise again.

Never speak to me again, because you know oh so very well the truth.

We only used to be, my dear. I've loved you always, and still do.

Take care of the family we made together, my beloved. It is all that I have left to give you.

I'm sorry we'll never meet again, my dearest one... Angels like you don't go to hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opinions, comments..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:40 pm
I like! Depressed poem are always my favorite and this is even titled it ^.^ I loved it!  

- Xenn be Twisted -

`Lenzor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:33 pm
Depression? hmm... it kind of reminds me of myself.  
Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games