Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Hellraiser remake >_<!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:13 pm
All right so this was bound to happen but COME ON! Leave Hellraiser ALONE! This is by far one of my all time favorite movies. I love it. For those who haven't seen it I highly recommend that you rent it. Now here is what I have a major problem with. THEY ARE CHANGING PINHEAD! It might not even be Doug Bradley. Why change the most amazing character (in my opinion) to date. Sorry I just needed to rant about that. I'm completely anti-this remake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:41 am
If Wes Craven isn't involved, I'll be annoyed.

Its like with the new C&C game, KAIN ISN'T EVEN BALD IN IT!  

Rellik San
Crew

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:13 pm
why would craven be involved? Its Clive Barker's movie, which he is going to write and produce but i am still really unsure about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:17 pm
Well the first movie was kinda badly-acted so that's something to fix... but if they break it any further, well, it'll be ruined.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Dead Ed
Well the first movie was kinda badly-acted so that's something to fix... but if they break it any further, well, it'll be ruined.

They are changing pinhead! So its going to be ruined. It might not even be doug playing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:13 pm
I've seen two of the Helraiser movies, and I agree that they can do with some updating, such as the special fx and sound, but if they change it like you're saying, I'm killing someone.

On a side note, and while I'm sure it's just a pin name, does anyone else find it amusingly ironic that Wes Craven, one of the greatest horror writers of his time, has a name that means coward?  

Elochai Sammael

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:15 pm
Lady Detarra
why would craven be involved? Its Clive Barker's movie, which he is going to write and produce but i am still really unsure about it.
Thats the one I meant.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff