Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badkittykyat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:55 pm
Are you an avatar collector?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:00 pm
I try. There are a lot I don't want to spend the NP for but I do have 184. My Darkest Faerie avatar is my favorite.  

[The Shadow Hawk]

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000

[ theoretic martyr ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:18 am
Yepyep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:23 pm
I am, but I only have 95.  

Aurourette

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:41 pm
YES!! I am totally into the avatars...

Any of you who have an avatarlog account, feel free to add me, I'm eastfaith

I only have 175 right now, but I'm working on a few....I'm actually trying to get someone to answer me back about a Tuskaninny Transmogrification Potion right now.. That should give me two more avies right there..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:09 pm
Sort of. I have 253, but I'm not willing to spend millions for the Draik or Krawk avatars, and there are some Battledome and game avatars I'm never going to get. I got the "Magax: Destroyer" avatar today; I never would have gotten it with the old version of the game! sweatdrop I did find lenders for some of the non-consumable expensive item avatars, though.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Kittenfleas

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:48 pm
I do,but im not extatic about them,i wont spend 1mill to buy an item just for an avvie xD

Im good at gettign agmeing ones as well,but there are some games i just dont get/or im good at xDD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:37 am
i am, i only have about 147 though. i can't play games whatsoever to get some of the avies since i am only allowed on for a short while whenever my dad is home. but, i do try. my fave. is...hmm the FQD, Meowclops, and the ZDAP. (all lent to me for free) =)  

[Softball Chick]

Janviarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:02 pm
Yup, I'm an avatar collector but I only have 195 at the moment. sweatdrop I don't think I'll be able to get any of the game avatars....I'm terrible at playing games. I earn nps different ways, like I have a whole load of stuff in my SDB that I can sell. Random events, Tarla, stuff from dailies and the Stock Market. At the moment I'm trying to get all the avatars where you don't need to play games. So after all of that I'll start trying getting the game avatars.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:53 pm
What is your favorite or rarest avatar (that you HAVE)?

Mine is my Destruct-O-Match avie.

EDIT: Just got the Cheesy Avie..now my favorite!!  

FlixiePixie

Aidou Chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:42 pm
I have a good amount of avatars although I've stopped actively getting them. The rarest? Maybe the Adam avatar mrgreen My favorite is the library faerie >>;;; Probably one of the easiest non-clickable avatars to get lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:25 pm
i try to but then i stopped because my main got hacked and i had the most and my side i didnt want to start the recollection :/  

x____Shadow.Lurker

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Aaah.. Yeah, I would hate to have to start all over again.

I just got the chocolate avatar last week.... I was very surprised that I got it!

I think the only other ones I'm working on right now have a lot to do with luck. Maybe if I sell all of my PackRat stuff, I'll think about getting a snorkle snout. (80,000 NP down the hole! I don't know if I can part with it)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:51 pm
yeah i hate it

congrats about the avvie i never try getting tha one >.< i can never seem to find one 90 rare thing >.< there always below so im not trying razz  

x____Shadow.Lurker

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:37 am
yeah i collect avatars as well.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items