complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:39 pm
In a lot of the fanfics, writers are creating a daughter for Bella. Doesn't matter if it's Jacob's kid, or someone else's...why does everybody think Bella's going to have a daughter? There's a 50/50 chance she could have a son, after all, right?

I apologize if I scared anybody who thought Bella had actually had a daughter in the Twilight series. I'm talking about fanfics only here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:55 pm
yeah I read those too... I also wondered why a girl?  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:28 pm
Well, it really depends...
In the fanfics you've read that have Bella having a child at all, what role does that child play?

I know for the one I recommended that her daughter plays the role of the one who ends up falling with Edward, which ultimately causes more mayhem, I'm sure (she updated the chapter today, but I still have to read it).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Hmm...usually, the daughter notices that the new students in school are inhumanly beautiful, she tries to get a date with one of the Cullen guys OR befriend Alice, she invites him/her/them over for dinner, and then Edward either finds out her mother is Bella, or else Bella realizes that it's EDWARD, when he walks through the door...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:59 pm
List the fanfics you've read so far that have that kind of plot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:31 pm
Oh god, I can't remember the names anymore. The writing in them started to get kinda...well, bad, so I stopped reading. And I already deleted the links off my favourites list. Sorry sad  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:33 pm
But besides The Past Comes Back to Bite You, there was this other one where the dad was Jacob Black, and he was kinda an abusive husband - and Bella went around everywhere looking scared and depressed all the time...and yeah, the plot got really unbelievable, so I stopped reading it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:36 pm
Jacob? Abusive? If you'd actually remembered what fanfic that was, I might have had to leave a review that says how unbelievabe OOC and ridiculous that is.

See, I'm fine with most OOC fanfics...but those ones just take it too fair when they start insulting the characters like that by shaping them into what they're not.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:10 pm
where can i read this fanfiction? haha. Is it on her site...or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:38 pm
sportgirl3192

"The Past Comes Back to Bite You?" You can find it, and a bunch of others, at ravenclaw.us/twilight. The one I was talking about is posted in the Fanfiction thread.  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:56 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192

"The Past Comes Back to Bite You?" You can find it, and a bunch of others, at ravenclaw.us/twilight. The one I was talking about is posted in the Fanfiction thread.
oh thank you! I will so have to read it!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:02 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192

wait...were is the fan fiction thread...i wanna read the one with the daughter...and falls for edward...but i can't find it...  

sportgirl3192

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:04 pm
sportgirl3192
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192

wait...were is the fan fiction thread...i wanna read the one with the daughter...and falls for edward...but i can't find it...
GOD!! I found it, sorry bout that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:15 am
how could she have a girl? Once she is changed she can not have children.. also if they change her after.... will the kid be changed? And if yes.. when will they be changed?  

Ligerlilly

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:34 pm
All fanfics where Bella had a daughter, Edward had left for some reason. So she was either married to some nameless human or Jacob.

I stress, all the fanfics.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces