Reply Adult Furries Guild
Young(er) furs Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsu Kokichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:59 pm
This is a thread for younger furs, about 14 years old to 18 years old. I'm part of a local furry community, but I'm largely ignored because of my age. Mainly because I'm not old enough to concent to sex, smoke, or drink. I wasn't sure if that would be the case on Gaia, so I wanted to make this fourm for anyone who has the same or similar problem(s).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:55 pm
Whee. I just turned 15. And your sig=<3. I love X. Even though I only have the first dvd. :/  

Vincent Shizu

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:05 pm
I wouldn't worry about age on gaia, since the majority are teens.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:08 pm
age in this guild doesn't really matter, the majority of the members of the AFG is between 15-18 anyways, the only thing that matters here is your maturity (but that doesn't mean you have to be all serious). As for the rest of gaia, It's really a hit or miss kinda thing, I don't spend really anytime outside of guilds so I don't really know.  

Vashyyk

Katsu Kokichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Vincent Shizu
Whee. I just turned 15. And your sig=<3. I love X. Even though I only have the first dvd. :/
www.animekrazy2.com or www.meganimedvd.com are great places to get the entire thing for close to $20 or $30... I'm 15 as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:08 pm
Katsu Kokichi
Vincent Shizu
www.animekrazy2.com or www.meganimedvd.com are great places to get the entire thing for close to $20 or $30... I'm 15 as well.

Hmm. Ill hafta check it out, thanks.  

Vincent Shizu

JessiCorgi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:15 pm
I'm 18, but I hang out with a large range of ages. So no, I don't look down upon people due to their age. It's all about who you are. Heck, I even dated a guy who was 3 years younger than I at one point. We stayed together for a year and a half.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:29 pm
I'm going to turn 17 on July 5th, but I've been told that when people don't know my age I actually sound older and so much more refined when I'm in the partiqular mood to be as such.  

KattoSinKisma

Katsu Kokichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:45 pm
Don't get me wrong, I've been told that I act much older than my age at most times, but how you act isn't everything. At least, in this local fur group like I said before, I am not old enough to concent to sex in my state. For example, I joined their yahoo list of furs in the area, and made my introductory e-mail. No one responed. Someone that was 19 joined, and he recieved at least 10 welcome e-mails. I kept on making more e-mails, and still no one said anything to me. Finnaly I got tired of it, because they were willing to have long arguments over who was being overly sexual at the fur meets, over hundreds of e-mails (no exaderation there) and yet they were unwilling to talk to me in even one e-mail. Thats why I made this thread on Gaia, I wasn't sure how things would play out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:53 pm
I'm 17. I never really paid attention to age. I've talked to people on here as young as 13 and as old as 28. Age never really factored in for me. That's the beauty of the internet.  

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:34 pm
Vincent Shizu

All the cool people are the same age as me! Whee!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:43 pm
im turning 18 in september.. but i was the firt furr... and i somehow converted a few... *shrugs* which isnt a bad thing. but yeah... blaugh  

Sukanar Morrigan

Sukanar Morrigan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:45 pm
RayneBitch88
I'm 17. I never really paid attention to age. I've talked to people on here as young as 13 and as old as 28. Age never really factored in for me. That's the beauty of the internet.
same here. the majority of my friends on here are younger than me. i even got one on here that is 8!(not in AFG, just on gaia) blaugh sweatdrop shh... dont tell ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:45 am
Katsu Kokichi
Don't get me wrong, I've been told that I act much older than my age at most times, but how you act isn't everything. At least, in this local fur group like I said before, I am not old enough to concent to sex in my state. For example, I joined their yahoo list of furs in the area, and made my introductory e-mail. No one responed. Someone that was 19 joined, and he recieved at least 10 welcome e-mails. I kept on making more e-mails, and still no one said anything to me. Finnaly I got tired of it, because they were willing to have long arguments over who was being overly sexual at the fur meets, over hundreds of e-mails (no exaderation there) and yet they were unwilling to talk to me in even one e-mail. Thats why I made this thread on Gaia, I wasn't sure how things would play out.

I may be 20 so I'm not the target group for your post but I am sad to hear that you stumbled across so many furries that were merly interested in sex, heh. No wonder MTV and media portray us the way they do...

Hopefully you'll have more luck now and in the future 3nodding . Sex isn't everything biggrin .  

Zanzibar

Vale-wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:49 am
local fur group where i live im one of the youngest as well, but a LARGE majority of the group are ages 14-18, the rest are in their 20's, so theres not really a big deal with it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff