Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Some weird girl from Mississippi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thievey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:45 pm
Ugh, the "txt tlk" never ends, does it? This girl from Miss. messaged me on MySpace, and of course, I brought up her terrible spelling. She told me to worry about something that mattered, "like wurld hunger[.]" Ugh ugh ugh. I finally just told her to not dumb down my day and leave me alone. This is how I looked: scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:05 am
I was like: stare

Silly girl.

WURLD HUNGER LOL  

Marcus McFlufferson

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:45 am
World hunger? There's no point worrying about world hunger, since you really can't do much about it except donate money ever once in a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:49 pm
And, of course, keep a rein on the amount of babies let into the world.

Although that was really off topic, now wasn't it? eek  

thievey

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:39 pm
I vote we kill all the stupid people. THREE birds with one stone.
-World hunger is a desperate issue, and cannibalism is a desperate solution.
-Overpopulation is well on its way to destroying the world. Killing the stupid people could reduce the world's population by at least half.
-Nobody likes stupid people, except for other stupid people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:23 pm
Just take all the warning labels of of things. Case closed. Things will work themselves out from there.  

Angel80272

thievey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm
But see, without warning labels, although that is quite ingenious, even some smart people would die. And Intuicide, that's my plan B. Hah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:09 pm
That's the best idea I've heard all day.  

Sighren

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:24 am
*picks up the Shakespearean Cudgel +3*
*brings out the O-Fuda of Fine Calligraphy +1*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:44 am
*Ahem*

LLLEEEERRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY---

o o
Uhm.. wrong charge.

< <

> >

CHAARRRGGEEEE!

At least I've got chicken.  

Sighren

thievey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:14 pm
I have yet to come up with a suitable battle cry. I think a wordless fear-striking shriek will work for now, though.

Now, which sharp thing do I use? So many choices.

What's your weapon of choice?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:50 pm
Intuicide
I vote we kill all the stupid people. THREE birds with one stone.
-World hunger is a desperate issue, and cannibalism is a desperate solution.
-Overpopulation is well on its way to destroying the world. Killing the stupid people could reduce the world's population by at least half.
-Nobody likes stupid people, except for other stupid people.

xD

Wow, this list has made my day...I love reading old posts and finding really funny jems.

Anywho.

Wurld hunger? Seriously now, I think she did that to disturb you, who can't spell world (Other than obviously her and 2-6 year olds.)

cyklotz

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:14 pm
I hate stupid people especially when they call you stupid and it turns out that your standardized testing scores are 99s while theirs are 56s and they still call you stupid even when they find out that your taking your ACT/SAT soon.

Which one, which one??  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:47 pm
katrine221
I hate stupid people especially when they call you stupid and it turns out that your standardized testing scores are 99s while theirs are 56s and they still call you stupid even when they find out that your taking your ACT/SAT soon.

Which one, which one??

Well, standardized tests aren't really very accurate measures of intelligence. I should know. I got a 1460 (this is back when the perfect score was 1600...), and I'm pretty crazy. And some of my very intelligent friends - who had to explain calculus to me in the manner one would use to explain that 1+1=2 to a four year old - barely got 1000.

Standarized tests are crap, and they need to come up with a better way of "measuring" intelligence.

Anyway, I'd go with the missle launcher. It's cleaner...you won't have gore to wash out of your hair after the battle. Unless you don't mind gore or are really good at dodging and never get that s**t in your hair. (Lucky... stare )

I'm going to go with my pouch of Poison Shuriken of Spell Checking +1. Gotta love that poison... 3nodding  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

thievey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:28 pm
Hah, I guess I'll just go with my Standard-Issue Shadows Scimitar. That'll work fine.

Speaking of SATs, I took mine like two weeks ago. I'm working on trying for the Advanced Academy at West Georgia. So yah.

Rae-chan-sensei, if I may ask, what's up with Gaia No Pants Day?

And why is it on my almost-girlfriend's birthday?

question  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces