Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Housekeeping: Reloaded. READ THIS! UPDATED JULY 6/05!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Equanimity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:10 pm
Housekeeping has been suspended for a few days so that new members and old alike can read the stickies and get either thier posts or donations up. Apparently a week or so wasn't enough. Anyway, i'll be picking it up mid-july.

I WILL NO LONGER BE RESPONDING TO PM'S REGARDING BANS.
If you can't be bothered to read the stickies, that's your problem D:

heart HOUSEKEEPING heart

Our lovely Guild, now 2000+ members, is rapidly spiraling out of control. Spam and inactivity are rampant. In light of the recent condition of the Guild, I have decided to initiate HOUSEKEEPING: 2005! This process, or rather, series of processes will be a serious atempt to clean up the spam and to "cut the fat" as they say.

Little Billy

What is Spam, and how do we go about "cutting the fat"?

Well, Billy, it's really quite simple. We will define spam as follows:

arrow Off-topic threads, or posts wich are off-topic.

arrow Repeat Threads.

arrow Single word posts, or incoherent babble.

arrow Posts with extremely poor grammer.

Little Billy

Poor grammer? Golly, Equanimity! How can I tell if I have extremely poor grammer?

Well, Billy; we typicially go from case to case. A good rule of thumb is to consider this: Imagine for a moment that you have never used the internet before.

Little Billy

Gee, Equanimity! That's an awefull thing to imagine!

I know Billy, I know. But let's just pretend for a moment. I log onto Gaia with my new account, and even get accepted into the Best Naruto Guild on the internet!

Now, I go to a thread to participate in a lively debate in which people are considering who would win in a fight: Jiraya or Orochimaru.

Little Billy

Well heck! Everyone knows that would be Orochimaru-sama

I know, Billy. I know. But all of a sudden I see something like this:

NAREUTOWUVER666420

OMFG JIRYAY WUD TOTALY WIN BE CUZ HE KAN SUYMON BIIIIIIIIG FROGZ LOLLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

OMFG IM SO HI RITE NOE!!!!111

Now, Billy, notice the complete lack of punctuation, and use of "z" instead of "s". This is a typical example of extremely poor grammer.

exclaim Another process in HOUSEKEEPING: 2005 is the banning of inactive members.
I will be deleting people who have 0 posts, or anything less than 50gold donated.

And before the mundane bitching begins; 50gold is not a lot. You can make it easily in less than half an hour by mindlessly clicking around Gaia. This gold will also be put to use buying prizes, etc for the guild. For information purposes, all gold donated goes to Repreive to distrubute as she sees fit.

The Housekeeping process will begin on JULY 1st, 2005. Thank you for your time, and let's keep working togeather to keep this the best Guild on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:16 pm
7/5/05 at 11:15pm Eastern Time: House Keeping has begun (only 5 days behind schedule). People who feel they were unlawefully banned can PM me. All that would mean, however, is that you are inactive and don't read stickies.

Feel free to re-request to enter the guild, I believe there is a one-week waiting period, however.  

Equanimity

puzzleman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:30 pm
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:31 pm
i`m in this guild sweet i feel so good i couldn`t wait God it feels so good and i can`t wait to start making money.It will be sweet to finally be in a guild and make money!  

puzzleman

Wikipedia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:13 pm
Sorry for being so correcting, but you spelled grammar wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:45 pm
how do you go about donating? i tend to browse and lurke a lot more than i post.

edits: never mind, i was under the assumption we should donate to a person, i forgot about the actual guild donation function. xd  

nightlight

the lady nymue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:29 pm
Awesome Video!  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out