Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I've Finally Discovered... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Way to Kill Sims?
  Drowning
  Burning
  Starving
  Disease
  Freeze to Death/Overheat
  Eaten by Flies
  Scared to Death
  Electrocution
  Satilite
  Anything Evil forgot
View Results

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:19 am
So I've finally discovered the joys of killing sims. gonk I was at a friend's and he had a very ugly sim of me [he was angry with me when he made it] and I moved her and her parents into a lot, built them a one roomed house, and gave them a pool with no ladder.

The sim of me jumps in the pool and swims all day [got very thin, she did]. Both of her parents jumped in, and I used moveObjects on to get them out. If you've ever done that, you will know that when you move them out of the pool that way, they will swim around in the ground. It's the most amusing thing ever.

So, while "my parents" [who are based off people who are actually... younger than me] are asleep, I die [lul, emo emo ]. Then my parents, who are still swimming in the floor, go and mourn my death in the morning. My mother, who is pregnant, got stuck next to my gravestone and drowned in the floor. Her husband couldn't save her.

The husband moved away, and a gay couple and an elderly woman moved in. Using boolProp, I get both men pregnant, and then they call adoption. They both give birth to daughters, and another little girl is dropped off in the morning.

So here it is, late at night, and there's an old woman, a gay couple, a child and 2 babies in one tiny room... and then my ghost appears. The real me isn't taking very good care of these sims, so all their needs are very low. My ghost wanders the lot, leaving puddles EVERYWHERE, and finally enters the house and scares both men to death. Grandma is suddenly left with 3 little girls.

Morning comes, and the adopted child goes off to school. Grandma calls a maid [to clear away the bottles and puddles] and a nanny [to care for the babies]. When I shut off the game, Grandma was trying to burn down the house, with herself, two toddlers, the adopted child, the nanny and the maid inside. I might never get to play that game again though. >.>

ANYWAY... SHARE STORIES OF KILLING OFF SIMS [purposely. Old age stories are boring in this topic].  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:01 am
Ooo, that is so evil! twisted I haven't gotten into this "killing sims" yet though I do have few really annoying sims that might face that fate soon. I really hope they would come back as ghosts so I might first get them drunk and then drown them. xd Is there a possibility for sims to have an heart attack if they are too fat? lol  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:28 pm
Lilygwen
Ooo, that is so evil! twisted I haven't gotten into this "killing sims" yet though I do have few really annoying sims that might face that fate soon. I really hope they would come back as ghosts so I might first get them drunk and then drown them. xd Is there a possibility for sims to have an heart attack if they are too fat? lol

Haha, wtf?
I usually kill my sims by drowning or fire too. Starving them takes waaaayy too long. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:44 pm
Lilygwen

They can't get "too fat" and there's no heart attacks, no. And your sims can't get drunk either, the bars serve grape juice.

But they do come back as ghosts and scare other sims to death.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:46 pm
FullmetalBeast
Lilygwen

Haha, wtf?
I usually kill my sims by drowning or fire too. Starving them takes waaaayy too long. :/

D; Drowning mine took almost 24 sim hours. It was terrible, watching myself swim like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:02 pm
I've only killed off, purposely, a few of my Sims. I grow too attached to them, plus the benefits of Old Age death is good.

But

I killed off the first Sim I ever made, in a "swimming pool accident" because I couldn't bear to see her get old. And I killed her husbnad off as well, so he couldn't live without her...and it was the most depressing death I've ever seen. They took ages to die and by the end of it I wanted to cry because I was really fond of them...

The second time, I decided to kill off the remainders of the Pleasant family; that is, the father, mother, the annoying "perfect" sister, her husband and their son...I put them in a kitchen, got rid of any doors, and started fires until the all died. And I killed Don Lothario off, by...um...electrocution possibly. That was FUN! But I deleted that neighbourhood anyway.

Right now I'm trying to kill off a Sim because he's ugly, and his son is ugly but his wife is gorgeous, so I want her to have kids with another man...which she already has, because she had a weeklong affair. I'm trying to build one of those kites that kills...but it's taking a while!  

Spoilt_lil_missy

[ theoretic martyr ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:42 pm
I've never killed a Sim.
It makes me feel guilty. =/
-slaps conciense-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:17 pm
I've never killed a sim, but I was over at my friends house once when she tried to kill her sisters sim in a pool. But she took it out at the last minute. Her sister was really mad, she takes EXELLENT care of her sims, I mean it! Whenever I'm playing sims and she's there she'll be like, "You need to see what your sim needs, she's in a really bad mood. Seriously, you should take better care of your sims. I take GREAT care of mine."
She's really like that. As if they're real. rolleyes  

Spindra

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:55 am
I try to take good care of my Sims in this game, but in the Sims 1 I got my kicks from setting off fireworks in the house and seeing how long it took for them to burn to death. I've only ever killed one person in the Sims 2, and it really wasn't my fault. I was doing a test to see how much free will works in the game. She died about ten days later from a fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:05 am
AnnoyingEvil1
Lilygwen

They can't get "too fat" and there's no heart attacks, no. And your sims can't get drunk either, the bars serve grape juice.

But they do come back as ghosts and scare other sims to death.

And I always thought that those coctails had alcohol in them because they acted funnily after they had drank lots of those. xd Well, drowning always works. xp  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:03 pm
has anyone here had their sims get hit by satellites? they die by getting hit and then you can sell the satalite for like, $2000 or something. (i cant get it to happen normally, so i use boolprop)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:52 pm
Kittyprincess190
has anyone here had their sims get hit by satellites? they die by getting hit and then you can sell the satalite for like, $2000 or something. (i cant get it to happen normally, so i use boolprop)

I read the guide before I played, so I've always been horrified to let my sims stargaze or watch clouds.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:02 pm
Spindra
I've never killed a sim, but I was over at my friends house once when she tried to kill her sisters sim in a pool. But she took it out at the last minute. Her sister was really mad, she takes EXELLENT care of her sims, I mean it! Whenever I'm playing sims and she's there she'll be like, "You need to see what your sim needs, she's in a really bad mood. Seriously, you should take better care of your sims. I take GREAT care of mine."
She's really like that. As if they're real. rolleyes

Sims aren't real????? crying However will I survive?!

In TS1 I used to fill up a room with rugs, so they covered every inch of the floor, and then set off fireworks in the room...which was also filled with people. Woomph! Spontaneous Combustion! SO COOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:45 pm
my sims have drowned and been electricuted to death

i keep trying to burn them..but they wont light fires anymore...maybe they know what im up too

whats kewl is that depending on how they die, their ghost are different colors  

Twilight15

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:22 pm
What I used to do was starve them, and actually it only took me a few minutes to do it. I killed off the Pleasant Family, and some others. And the grim reaper always sends me messages that the sims 2 isn't a game for just killing yours sims and I was all, WTF? So I decided to stop killing off others because one, it was mean, and two, imagine if I was that sim and had to go through all of that.

But sometimes if I have a specific story line going and someone needs to be dead, I'll kill off those sims. But I don't do that to be mean, again I'm just saying that I do that for story telling. Other than the first part of what I just wrote xD  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff