Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:12 pm
It's something I plan on looking into eventually. I've done some channeling of energy/power, and this seems like the next step up. It's on my list. Along with creating and consecrating the four elemental tools, journeys to the Eastern and Southern Watchtowers, Astral projection.......I'll get to it eventually. I also have my guardian angel's specific admonition that I'm not ready for it yet.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:53 pm
I haven't been practicing that long to experience it. However, the concept is not new to me. I'm not sure if I will ever get the chance to actually witness it, considering my weird belief system.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:40 pm
I've been to several Traditional Wiccan circles that do Drawing Down. In the two different Trads I witnessed, one did it every Sabbat and Esbat in their Outer Court circles, the other only did it for certain Sabbats in their Outer Court. I am not yet Initiated, so I haven't Drawn Down, but I do look forward to doing it sometime later in life. Some Traditions do not teach Drawing Down until the Second Degree.  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces