Reply Beyblade Association
Dreams and Daydreams..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:59 pm
Alrighty! I've been wanting to post something like this for the last couple of days, just never got around to it cause I was lazy, and well wanted to make sure this isn't a repeat thread. So anyways, this is what I'm asking basically.

Since we all love Beyblade so much, we've all had to of least of had a dream or daydream about it that have us in the realm of our most beloved anime/manga. I mean I can't be the only one with an active imagination! xd And it can be from any series.

Now let me just be clear in case some people get confused [never some people might not get waht I'm trying to say. Hell, I know I get lost in what comes in and out of my mind sweatdrop

Daydreams-Are the dreams that hapen during the day and when you're awake, and tend to hapeen when you are oh so very bored! Like when in some dreadful class. And usually you tend to direct the way the whole thing goes. For example say you wanted Dark [ from DNAngel] to wrap you up with his back angel wings and kiss you. The iamge that then plays through your head is exactly that, while you're staring out at the clouds. [Hope that was a good example ._.;]
Dreams are when you have absolutely no control over the situation and occur when your eyes are closed and your in dreamland. For example: In one dream I had Hiei some how popped into my dream and was shot in the Kmart parking lot.... don't ask how that happened cause I'm not sure how it happened either, it just did. I'll tell you guys that dream later xD When my mom ain't bugging me to get off. stressed

Grr! I wanted to post one of my dreams at the moment so you guys can get n idea. I swear parents can be so evil sometimes. crying I'll post my dream up tomorrow then. -sighs- But if anyone got the idea of what I mean feel free to post yours.

So basically..Share! Share! Share! Just keep it..... um PG-13? You know keep it to a level where when people read it there eyeballs fall out of their sockets.

Oh yea! And sorry for any typos in their was in hurry to finish this off before my mom pulled the telephone cord on me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:05 am
The one Beyblade dream I had was like...so disgustingly disgusting, people would hate me if I told them what happened XD All I can say is that it involved Kai and Rei, Dexter's Laboratory, and an elephant.... *shudders*

My daydreams, sadly, all extend beyond PG-13 XDDDD!!! I have such a dirty, perverted mind!!! ;o;

But most of my daydreams involve Kai and Rei xD! Occasionally Kai and Takao, but that's only when I'm in the mood ^-^

Darn. The only person I share my daydreams with is JESS...and that's only because she's perverted like me! xD  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:47 pm
The only Beyblade dream I can remember was the one where I was going to snog Mao but then I woke up. o.o Or maybe that was Shizuka from Yu-Gi-Oh...

And there was something with Blader DJ and Hitoshi once as well. Can't remember any of it though.

I have a really weird mind.

I daydream all the time. ^^V I'm one of those spacy people that is always off in their own little world.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:14 pm
I usually daydream about Rukia from Bleach, and then I try to picture her doing things and then sighing because, "Wait, that's impossible. She's really short." And then I wonder how guys could...

So anyhoo, I usually daydream about Rukia and KaRe ^^ And Marik/Mitsuko and Yukie and... people. And then I cry...

As for my dreams, I had this dream once where Kai and Rei were on an island and they were sleeping with like, seven feet in between them, and as blankets they used newspapers... It was weird. Other than that, I never have cool dreams of anime doods. That kinda disappoints me to the point where I envy you all, but eh.

<3 Roppie

Roppie

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:59 pm
Muahahahaha! Finally I get the chance to post in my own thread! whee I couldn't see the link to here it when I used the other computer stare

Alright well, since I have recently discovered the world of Beyblade and am currently hooked on it. My daydreams seem to revolve around Bevblade.... a lot now. Like at the moment I keep drawing tons and tons of creatures that I would like to have as my bit piece if I ever existed in that type of world. ^^; All I know is that its name would be Tetra, and if I ever finish the drawing I might upload the picture xP Just don't make fun of my drawings cause I'm not a pro at it. My daydreams so far involve me working for Mr. Dickinson[for some reason Emily Dickinson just popped into my head...wonder why.] And making making a drawing of the BladeBreakers when they first get ready to compete in their first tournament. Then later on for some reason I end up disappearing cause something comes up and disappear and then meet up with them later on like after they face off with Brooklyn. That's all I have, not very interesting, but hey! It's better then paying attention to bunch of numbers, and letters being written on the board during class.

However, I have yet to have daydream about couples, hmm.... need to watch the series more so I can decide who goes well with who. Although so far I have KaiXRei flowing through my head along with KaiXTakao I mean with all the sparkly pink background that sometimes surround those two, how can one not imagine them together? x.x;

I have yet to have a dream about Beyblade though... but I have had one with Hiei and some characters from Cyborg 009 in it too..... I really, really hate that anime, I think that's why some of them exploded in my dream. A fight was going on in like the sky that involved them and well the main character exploded in mid-air during an attack along with the person he was fighting with. But anyways here it is from the beginning...sort of.. [look at the next post, the thing would have been to long to put in one single post
.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:03 pm
I was inside Kmart looking stuff....I think it was the clothes section, and well suddenly some of the workers start coming out yelling "Get out, get out!" The next thing I know gunshots fire out and go through the front doors. And well, as soon as it started it ends. I end up running outside to see what's going on, when I suddenly see a short figure, with spiked up hair walking against the wall holding his side with one arm while having the on the wall. He's walking very, and I mean very slow with his head in hanging low, you could tell that he was in pain. The minute I see the figure I think "Hiei! He's hurt!!" I start running towards that direction as soon as he turns the corner, when then suddenly the Cyborg people are running next to me. I say something and well the next thing I know main character dude fighting some guy in the air. I continue running towards the direction Hiei was, then for some reason I turn around and the guys in the air blow up. The female cyborg who's always holding the baby thing is like "Oh no!" and I say something "Oh, don't worry he's going to reappear again" [Or something like that at least.] Then I continue to walk towards Hiei's i turn when I reach the point where he turned and find him collapsed on the ground with blood surrounding him unconscious, I then say something like "Like no! Hiei!" I then run towards his slumped figure and look him over, and I think I even shook him. And well no response came. I then say to whoever, around me. "We have to take him to the hospital!" [Here's the funny part that I find funny yet weird] I somehow end up picking him up, I think it was bridal style and carrying him to a beat up car. [What I find funny is that I can't even lift up an eight pound head. Yet in my dream I carry him with such ease...it's kind of creepy sweatdrop ] The back car door is opened so I sit down on the back seat with him still in my arms and wait for someone to drive me. Then after a couple of minutes of waiting I realize there's no one there to drive the car. I look around but still there's no one there. I get pissed off then and get out of the car with Hiei still in my arms bleeding, and there I am looking around for someone to drive the car. I end up giving up though once the thought dawns on me that's he's a demon and that he'll heal on his own. I end up walking towards the entrance of Kmart which is now locked cause I guess the workers are afraid of opening the door after the whole fiasco. So I end up placing him against the glass/plastic door. And start walking away, after like I'm a couple of feet away from him I end up turning around and he's up and moving! And I'm just there staring at him, regretting the fact that I didn't stay by his side to wait for him to wake up, debating whether or not I should go sit next to him or not, with him just looking at me. I then decide not to sit by him and just turn around and walk towards like an embankment that separate the auto part store of Kragen from Kmart. Staring up at the moon mentally beating myself up for not staying by his side. The next thing I know he sitting right next to me. not saying a word or anything and ends up just looking at the moon [which happens to be very, very, very, freakn big and yellowish-tanned color. I'm frankly just staring at him not believing my eyes. We're exchanging a few and the next thing I know I put my head on his shoulder and then.... I wake up. gonk

I was so pissed off! When I woke up at that point, I tried to make myself go back to sleep to have the dream continue. It never happened crying -sighs heavily- I wish I could have that dream again, so I could tell it in more detail..... I gave you guys the short version. I didn't go into to much detail cause 1) It happened so long ago! It happened like two or three years ago 2)If I gave you guys all the details that I remember it would be one long, long post. v-v;

I'll be posting more of the dreams/ daydreams over a given set of time. Anyone can really, I also welcomes those who's dream has nothing to do with anime to post. Its all right with me 3nodding , I'm not going to bite your heads off you know. whee

Crystalline Rose

Roppie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:41 am
Crimson... eek

YOU ARE WONDERFUL. *monkey hugs* You're like Orihime from Bleach!! I was so upset when they replaced Rurouni Kenshin with Cyborg 009... That's why I never gave that show a chance >O

Pimp KaRe. Amazing. heart

Well, I had a dream about Baiken. My sweet, wonderful, dear Baiken. But my dad banged on my door and woke me up, and put... something... in my closet o.o And then my mom walked in and yelled at me ^^; Apparently my sister and I didn't do a good job cleaning. Except I ended up doing the whole bathroom because my sister's out having a life...

*sighs dreamily* Oh, Baiken...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:13 pm
My dream once was with Rei, and I was with him and we were oh so happy! heart I think we were at a pond together, but the dream ended pretty much soon when my Mom kept nagging me to wake up. stressed Why does that always happen when I have a good dream?! How come everytime I have a Nightmare I'm left alone to continue my horrified nap!? .........S-sorreh, got a lil' carried away there. sweatdrop  

`Princess Kraehe`

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:44 pm
Heh this is totally off topic and all but Rop I love your siggy! Especially the picture that has Kai smiling a dreamy smile. xD And yes I alos hate Cyborg 009, I really dohate that series.....-twitches violently-

Which reminds me I have to tell about my the dream I had where I saw him crying, along with several other members of the Blade Breakers I practically had a heart atttack when I saw tears coming out of his eyes. As well as Rei's and well seeing Max cry wasn't to much of a shock but still I couldn't believe it. -coughs-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:31 am
I had a dream once where it included. Yoda, a park bench, rain, an ally, and ray. I still don't remember how they fit together. But that was my dream. Oh yeah it also had fireworks in the school and a shark.@__@ ( I had big pixy sticks before bed rofl )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my signatures broken so look at the icon here. Mwahahaha  

Lilywaterdragon

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:43 am
i had a daydream about a new tournament and a new character  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:29 am
Neat, I had forgotten about my thread xd Wow, such a poor memory I have xp

Crystalline Rose

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:21 am
User ImageMy Beyblade dreams have been: Ryou (from Yuugiou) and I inviting Kai and Rei on a trip to a tourist attraction, but they were too busy making out in my sixth form room.

And Kai and Rei kissing on TV in an episode of V-Force I'd previously missed, and my screaming and texting Donya ranting about it.

My daydreams.... are very rarely under the R- rated and 99% of the time involve Kai and Rei being very friendly.

I usually just extend fictions beyond what I've read in my head, or fill in the gaps XD;; User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:43 am
I had this a few days ago. Quite the bizarre one really. o.O

Most of the dream took place in the bathroom at my grandma's house. Kai was going to run a gauntlet through the Stockades (WoW). So he was getting ready and chewing gum. This guy comes along (I assume it's my mind's warped version of Balkov) and he was like "you're not supposed to be chewing gum, spit it out". Then Kai said something like "I'm not chewing gum." and Balkov guy said "alright, fifty laps around the track." @_@! So Kai goes off to do his laps and somewhere in there becomes a hunter and has a pet snow leopard (which makes perfect sense since my sister's hunter pet is a white snow lepard named Kai. xd I named him). When he got back he was really tired so was going to take a 15 minute nap. I was supposed to wake him up. Since we were in a bathroom and there wasn't really any good place to sleep he grabbed a towel and went to sleep in the tub.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:05 am
XDD

I just realized you posted that dream in here. ^.^; Wow I need to check these threads more throughly. I'll post some of my dreams as soon as my lazy bum becomes unlazy. sweatdrop

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff