Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Hello, how is everyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sadlittleonepammy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:34 am
Hi there I am new to the guild, so excuse me for not posting sooner, I am still trying to figure the guild out so yeah, umm well I am 15, and I love jokes, and correct writing, it's nice to read a letter that is properly written but that is rare, I will admit my grammer needs work, but at least a try, well thanks for listening, and if you wanna know more just PM me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:30 pm
Hi. Just to let you know that you should have put this in the Salutations, Greetings and Introductions sticky.  

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:37 pm
For one who "love correct writing," you do not seem to be able to form a proper sentence.
Do you realize that your post is just one long sentence?

Why are you a member here?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Luna smacks Intuicide. Hard. "Be nice. We all typed like this at one time." She clobbers intuicide later on.  

Archdemonessa

ljosberinn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:45 pm
What in the world is it with the "grammer"?? I'm seeing it everywhere! D:

But yeah, hi, welcome, Introduction, Salutations and Greetings thing is a very nice place indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:29 pm
Sadlittleonepammy: Introductions are done in the sticky as was mentioned by Smoozle.

Intuicide: I allow people of lower skill in because they want to learn proper grammar and improve themselves. Since your grammar is obviously at a high level, help those who aren't as proficient as you with theirs.

Thread locked.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers